Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

yankmenoodle

Elite
Aliens are just another Satanic scam. This is the same old recycled satanist crap that was on the Georgia Guidestones.

You guys might believe this crap. However, I put my faith in Jesus Christ, No Matter What!!!!

This is not even inventive, it is the same ole scam by Satan.

Completely demonic. Cosmic Codes, Chuck Missler

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
More and more people are thinking that the pyramids were huge energy generation plants. Tesla was looking into Pyramids before he started work on his energy plant.... Pyramids keep looking older than thought too. Gobekli Teppi in Turkey in turning the dial back on human construction. I think the last I heard they have dated some sites in Turkey back to 16000 bc.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

"Once you actually have clinical myocarditis, even mild myocarditis, 50% of all people will pass away in 5 years. That's simply a medical truth. It's always been the truth."

"75% will be dead within 10 years. That's the severity of myocarditis....huge numbers 30,000 to 150,000 out of a million."

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
It's wild isn't it. They were actually building soccer up to be more popular in the US until the twit started flapping her gums. She single handedly set soccer back in the US another decade. LOL.
Can't wait to hear the excuses when we lose. We have more girls playing soccer than most country's have girls. Their struggling against teams(Vietnam) that barely have a team. More interested on the brand and being controversial than actually performing. Rapinhoe/Morgan and some others have to retire and let the air clean

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
there is some weirdo Japanese guy out there whacking off to those ASMR eating sounds
minna-esper.gif

Top Bottom