Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

fucking-idiot-kron-moore.gif

fucking-idiot-kron-moore.gif
West is one of the most racist scumbags on this planet

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^keep him^^
Re: SF tower. If it falls, few will be hurt since many buildings in SF are near empty and few buildings nearby have tenants. Might kill a bunch of homeless and trannies so the owners will then be sued.

Re: Moscow paratrooper. Brittany Griner's connection?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Question for the golfers.

I'm in a pool with 3 cousins for the 4 major golf tournaments. Each of us can choose an alternate for one of the 12 players we have on our teams. We can substitute that alternate before any major but must use them from then on and the subbed player not anymore. My alternate is DeChampbeau. I'm going to sub him for one of these three on my team. Horschel, Harman, or Poston. (We only count the lowest scores of the 5 best who make the cut.) So far, Harman has missed both cuts in the Masters and PGA. Horschel has missed one and Poston has made the cut in both. Horschel admittedly is playing like crap and Harman hasn't made any cuts. Who would you choose to sub DeChampbeau for? I'm leaning towards Horschel although Harman seems logical by not making either cut. None of those three have counted among the best 5 players.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Question for the golfers.

I'm in a pool with 3 cousins for the 4 major golf tournaments. Each of us can choose an alternate for one of the 12 players we have on our teams. We can substitute that alternate before any major but must use them from then on and the subbed player not anymore. My alternate is DeChampbeau. I'm going to sub him for one of these three on my team. Horschel, Harman, or Poston. (We only count the lowest scores of the 5 best who make the cut.) So far, Harman has missed both cuts in the Masters and PGA. Horschel has missed one and Poston has made the cut in both. Horschel admittedly is playing like crap and Harman hasn't made any cuts. Who would you choose to sub DeChampbeau for? I'm leaning towards Horschel although Harman seems logical by not making either cut. None of those three have counted among the best 5 players.
Horshel. Still gives you the best chance. He can start playing well in a hurry. JMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom