Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
You dizzy yet. Pedophile
Trumps comments about his 16 year old daughter:
“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

If you defend that you’re a pedophile, pro-incest, and an absolute fucking clown. Hopefully Mel Gibson finds you soon.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I keep expecting Jim Cramer to say he's backing Pence and Christie. Do these people really not know how disliked they are?
They live in their own little orb interacting with politicians and others who believe the same. They don't know and don't care what 99% of the people think. In today's election environment knowing the voting machine programmer is more important than what average Joe thinks. Win, lose or draw they will be shielded by the riches contained in the deep state.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
d320d26b0e3420154e3afe3e1d3b8774.jpg

been here before, but needs repeating

d82ab41d357652609da4957cfaaf97c9.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

why-are-you-surprised-dont-you-know-that.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

No guarantee the gov't will give all the documents to the committee. In deep state DC, Wray knew he had a 99.99% chance a contempt citation would go nowhere. What he couldn't predict was the .01% chance the judge assigned to the case would go along or has seen enough of the bullshit going on in the country that he got "religion".

I don't know much about aeronautics but it seems like flying that close to the ground at that speed that the forces on the plane would have sucked it into the ground long before it hit the building. Or it would have hit some uneven anomaly (cars in the parking lot) that would have broken the plane apart first.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Constitutional amendment in Texas to prohibit non-citizens from voting in Texas fails in the Texas House. 55 dems voted present rather than for or against the bill. It passed the Senate 29-1 and needed 100 House members to send it to the public for voting. 88 House members voted for it.

The claim was that non-citizens pay taxes when they buy stuff, pay taxes through their rents and other commerce, therefore they should have the right to vote in elections. They had no response when asked if by paying hotel taxes or taxes at restaurants by visitors to Texas that people from NY or FL or elsewhere should have the right to vote in Texas elections too.

dirty022

Elite
This is clearly the plan. Trump is way ahead in the primary but the media and dems are still mostly shooting at Ron. They clearly already know that Trump will be in jail by next year. We are a banana republic and half the idiots in this country still think we are free and the best country on the planet.

They are never going to let Trump run again. The indictments are hot and heavy. It's already been decided and nothing anybody can do about it, without millions in the streets we are toast.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
They are never going to let Trump run again. The indictments are hot and heavy. It's already been decided and nothing anybody can do about it, without millions in the streets we are toast.
Yep. The indictments have no legal standing. However, I think the plan is to tie him up with litigation, agitate his donors, and use the open indictments as cover for the RNC to persuade delegates to give the nomination to Desantis - if Trump makes it that far. If the RNC wasn't crooked, Trump would cruise to the nomination. Needless to say, he's got one hell of a fight on his hands.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Yep. The indictments have no legal standing. However, I think the plan is to tie him up with litigation, agitate his donors, and use the open indictments as cover for the RNC to persuade delegates to give the nomination to Desantis - if Trump makes it that far. If the RNC wasn't crooked, Trump would cruise to the nomination. Needless to say, he's got one hell of a fight on his hands.
I'm old enough to remember when the DOJ had an unwritten rule not to prosecute during campaign seasons per Bill Barr and many others.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I'm old enough to remember when the DOJ had an unwritten rule not to prosecute during campaign seasons per Bill Barr and many others.
I just don’t understand it. It’s going to ignite a fucking avalanche across the country. Maybe that’s what they want. I just cannot comprehend it. Wish @Jayhox would stop being a fagit and chime in every once in a while.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Hello Sarah^^

^^trying to break up the EU^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

d0cb4d0fa7479c188a72573ee7d123d1.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Texas ain't what it was^^

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I know how it would be covered and painted and that it will never happen. But the west needs to perform a MASSIVE deportation of all these “asylum” seekers from the Middle East and Africa. They then need to enact strict border control.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

d0cb4d0fa7479c188a72573ee7d123d1.jpg
Climate emergency in NY? The people living there still have to breathe whether indoors or outdoors going to the polls in their air conditioned enclosed cars and air conditioned buildings. Idiocy.

WVUT

Poster
Trumps comments about his 16 year old daughter:
“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

If you defend that you’re a pedophile, pro-incest, and an absolute fucking clown. Hopefully Mel Gibson finds you soon.

Can you share video where this was said?

denn

Legendary
Founder

Yeah but Bud light execs said that the tranny promotion was a couple rogue employees....lol...this is why they are losing billions. They were not sorry before and have not learned anything from that. In fact they march on with their support of the pedo network and celebration of said network. Some may drink that horse urine again in the future but they lost a ton of loyal customers because of their stance and subsequent middle finger to its customers of many years.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Climate emergency in NY? The people living there still have to breathe whether indoors or outdoors going to the polls in their air conditioned enclosed cars and air conditioned buildings. Idiocy.
I live upstate and our air is way better than downstate/Jersey and PA today. Hochul has to get directions to wipe her ass

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Yeah but Bud light execs said that the tranny promotion was a couple rogue employees....lol...this is why they are losing billions. They were not sorry before and have not learned anything from that. In fact they march on with their support of the pedo network and celebration of said network. Some may drink that horse urine again in the future but they lost a ton of loyal customers because of their stance and subsequent middle finger to its customers of many years.

Modelo is now the number one selling beer in the US. Eventually everyone is going to be pushed to Pabst

denn

Legendary
Founder
It is crazy to people who aren't thinking about cheating on something. Like an election. I live in CT and we are in week 3 or 4 of the terrible air quality. People are not staying home as shut ins like the morons did at the beginning of covid.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
^^Texas ain't what it was^^

Ah. County Judge is using Covid Relief Funds to pay illegals. My city just put into use the ShotSpotter system they paid for with Covid Relief Funds. $300,000 for 3 years use. Then $100,000 per year out of taxpayer's pockets. Interesting that these aren't being sold to the cities but leased. Sort of like software nowadays. Plano, Texas, just installed video systems to photograph license plates as people drive by. They claim it's to locate stolen vehicles and track criminals. Means they can also track non-criminals although they say they won't...cough, cough. Again, renting the system at $100,000 per year.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

@ETNVol
this-is-fine_custom-dcb93e90c4e1548ffb16978a5a8d182270c872a9-s1100-c50.jpg

Top Bottom