Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
This is nonsense, HMT. What people are "breaking the law to keep Trump out" who support Desantis?

Trump was wining and dining Larry Fink and said he'd like to have him part of his team. The same Larry Fink who said corporate America is going to force behaviors on us peasants. He met with Bill Gates and Gates claimed Trump offered him a position. Then Trump signed a bill that gave Gates and his vaccines $1.3 billion of our $. Just the other day, Trump was praising arch-murderer Andrew Cuomo. It's as if some of you have no idea what Trump has said or done. Trump has - multiple times - praised communist dictators, and you think the people who are an "enemy to our liberty" are all aligned against Trump?

Ken Griffin.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This is nonsense, HMT. What people are "breaking the law to keep Trump out" who support Desantis?

Trump was wining and dining Larry Fink and said he'd like to have him part of his team. The same Larry Fink who said corporate America is going to force behaviors on us peasants. He met with Bill Gates and Gates claimed Trump offered him a position. Then Trump signed a bill that gave Gates and his vaccines $1.3 billion of our $. Just the other day, Trump was praising arch-murderer Andrew Cuomo. It's as if some of you have no idea what Trump has said or done. Trump has - multiple times - praised communist dictators, and you think the people who are an "enemy to our liberty" are all aligned against Trump?
Comey is supposedly a Republican but voted for Obama and Biden and will vote Biden again if Trump is the nominee... LOL. dude is a dim. but... the Bush's, 17 billionaires have signed on to back Ron. I'm not saying everyone who supports Ron is on the wrong side. I'm just saying that people like those listed aren't scared of Ron the way they are of Trump. They are just doing the normal lying and mudslinging against Ron. But the legal prosecutions of Trump are clearly bullshit. Nobody else would be charged on any of this stuff. The fisa warrants alone are probably the worst overreach by a law enforcement organization in US history. 51 former IC heads said that the Hunter laptop is Russian propaganda. Liz fucking Cheney.

On the Kim jong thing. I think you are being disingenuous with that. He was clearly trying to disarm NK of nukes. He couldn't call dude a murderer and psychopath before negotiations start. He talked to the family of Warmbier before he went over there. He was asked about it by a journalist who tried to push the "how could you" narrative. He told him he was trying to form a relationship to get him to give up nukes. We can go the Biden route where he said he'd hold Saudi Arabia accountable for Kashogi murder before he went over there and begged for more oil and they laffed in his face... but we know that doesn't work.

Trump was constantly lied to and stabbed in the back. I agree he hired a bunch of douchebags but at this point I think he knows who not to put in his admin. One thing about the last 2 years is that it showed a bunch of rino's for who they are.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I agree that Trump's current stance on the jab makes no sense. However, can you imagine what the push back would have looked like if he didn't do anything when Covid first came out? They probably would have tried to impeach him for not allowing the gov't to pay Pfizer, etc to develop their jabs. Re-election would have been impossible too, as the media was fully pushing the vax campaign.

I'm with you that he was far from perfect, but he was in a rough situation from the start.
I've always hoped that Trump's praise for his vaccine was to entice every pathetic liberal who voted against him to take it and every shot that was offered after the initial jab.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
@ETNVol how Christian is this of David Sacks, another one of DeSantis' big supporters? Investing in start-ups that push the Trans agenda, yet claiming to support a "moderate" position?

This onion is rotten at the core.
He mostly backs pubs but Sacks did give $70K to Hillary in '16. I just don't know how any "freedom" guy can think Hillary is good for America.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Talking about Disney... They shelved this movie but fortunately it was purchased by another co and is coming out. See if you can guess why Disney would try to sit on this film. Caviezel seems to be pretty based.

Sound of Freedom (film)​

Sound of Freedom
The Sound of Freedom Poster.jpg
Theatrical release poster
Directed byAlejandro Monteverde
Screenplay by
  • Rod Barr
  • Alejandro Monteverde
Produced byEduardo Verastegui
Starring
Cinematography
  • Gorka Gómez
  • Andreu Aec
Edited byBrian Scofield
Music byJavier Navarrete
Production
company
Santa Fe Films
Distributed by
Release date
Running time
Country
Languages
Sound of Freedom is an upcoming American action drama film written and directed by Alejandro Monteverde. It stars Jim Caviezel, Mira Sorvino, and Bill Camp. Caviezel plays Tim Ballard, a former government agent turned vigilante who embarks on a dangerous mission to rescue children from sex traffickers in Colombia.[1]

Plot[edit]​

Tim Ballard, a former operative, quits his job as a Special Agent with Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) to become a vigilante and embarks on a dangerous mission to rescue children from cartels and human traffickers in Latin America.[2]
The film takes a look into child trafficking in Latin American countries, especially Mexico and Colombia.[3]

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
@ETNVol how Christian is this of David Sacks, another one of DeSantis' big supporters? Investing in start-ups that push the Trans agenda, yet claiming to support a "moderate" position?

This onion is rotten at the core.
Why do we actually think we can reason with him? That’s the bigger question.

@MortgageHorn
I don’t look at anything else when it comes to trump besides the vax?
How about his many complete shit swamp appointees?
How about his softening stance on abortion?
How about his fake organization that collected millions from people who thought it was going to investigate election fraud?
How about his inability to clean up any of the dirty agencies (fbi, cia, doj)?
How about him being a fake Christian to garner votes from Christian people because they’re too stupid to see thru his act?
And then there’s this:
View attachment 183623

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Talking about Disney... They shelved this movie but fortunately it was purchased by another co and is coming out. See if you can guess why Disney would try to sit on this film. Caviezel seems to be pretty based.

Sound of Freedom (film)​

Languages
Release date
Distributed by
Sound of Freedom
The Sound of Freedom Poster.jpg
Theatrical release poster
Directed byAlejandro Monteverde
Screenplay by
  • Rod Barr
  • Alejandro Monteverde
Produced byEduardo Verastegui
Starring
Cinematography
  • Gorka Gómez
  • Andreu Aec
Edited byBrian Scofield
Music byJavier Navarrete
Production
company
Santa Fe Films
Running time
Country
Sound of Freedom is an upcoming American action drama film written and directed by Alejandro Monteverde. It stars Jim Caviezel, Mira Sorvino, and Bill Camp. Caviezel plays Tim Ballard, a former government agent turned vigilante who embarks on a dangerous mission to rescue children from sex traffickers in Colombia.[1]

Plot[edit]​

Tim Ballard, a former operative, quits his job as a Special Agent with Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) to become a vigilante and embarks on a dangerous mission to rescue children from cartels and human traffickers in Latin America.[2]
The film takes a look into child trafficking in Latin American countries, especially Mexico and Colombia.[3]

They’ve been working to keep this video down. I’m glad a Christian company purchased it. Hope Mel can get going before they off him.

Top Bottom