Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
giphy.gif

Gold$1,943.76$1,952.76-18.74
Silver$22.73$22.98-0.41
Platinum$1,024.89$1,034.89+0.77
Palladium$1,411.00$1,461.00+18.31

denn

Legendary
Founder
I know a couple former Belarus military dudes that are now legal citizens in this country and I wouldn't mess with those guys.

One little add on to this, both those guys and their families LOVE the United States and their new home. Both even went as far to say that they would go to war to defend it....tomorrow if need be.

Last edited:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I saw this explained in another video, but at the 300-320 frame mark you can see the driver turn, bring his left hand around and shoot JFK.

Driver turned around because JFK had already gotten shot through the neck so he was seeing wtf was going on. If the driver pulled the trigger JFK would have gone back and to the right. Instead he went back and left. Impossible if the driver was the shooter.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I used to not mind Curry, but I have lost interest in this guy. The above is the exact reason. Though he did not choose himself to win the award, you can bet he and his ego ill not shy away from thinking he is that much better than everyone else. That whole franchise is a liberal pit IMO. Kerr is the absolute worst of those in the public eye though.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I was going through my baseball card collection recently and I have a few of his cards. Love his wind up. Great pitcher. Also, the message is soo true in the tweet. Pitchers are babied so much nowadays (early on and then even more if they are lucky enough to get to the bigs) they can possibly go more than 6 innings a start for the entire year. They may die for crying out loud. There was a time in the game when guys would go both ends of double headers. Then play in the field the next day.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I can say thank you to this campaign. It helped me find a better light beer.

View attachment 182611
Jr is wrong! If for no other reason, it is terrible beer. Throw in tranny campaigns by supposed "donating conservative" employees and there is a serious disconnect here. I find it difficult to believe that it was just two rogue employees that pushed this. Do the higher ups not pay attention or care what their employees are doing on their behalf? Yeah, I don't think so either. Gratefully, I do not consume their products.

Top Bottom