Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is game over. I believe a lot of what is going on right now is a distraction from the upcoming economic collapse.

100% right. The war in Ukraine is because the Petro dollar is dead. We live in very dangerous times. Saddam was and Iraq were attacked because he wanted to move to gold backed currency. The same with Libya. Ghaddafi was creating the Gold Dinar. Against the wishes of France and America. Russia China and Saudi are going with gold backed money that is a huge deal.

The Empire of Lies is Dying. But as the Leviathan is in its death throes it can kill millions.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
FoQBFFzWIAAo9I6

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
I believe this is the correct breakdown for 2024. Rubicon got crossed during Covid and too many people got hooked on government handouts. Dems will just run on the Pubs are going to cut your benefits and mail in fraud.

As long as they can cheat their way to MI, PA, AZ, and GA they won’t lose a consequential National election going forward. They’ll tinker with other models of cheating in different locales to pull off other improbable “victories” in places like Texas. Biden will be shitting diapers for 5 more years. By 2028 he’ll be a comatose vegetable on life support and they’ll be rolling out varying degrees of semi-functioning clones that sometimes get too aggressive and call people fats and poors.

FreeMiner

Legendary
As long as they can cheat their way to MI, PA, AZ, and GA they won’t lose a consequential National election going forward. They’ll tinker with other models of cheating in different locales to pull off other improbable “victories” in places like Texas. Biden will be shitting diapers for 5 more years. By 2028 he’ll be a comatose vegetable on life support and they’ll be rolling out varying degrees of semi-functioning clones that sometimes get too aggressive and call people fats and poors.
They will embalm him like Lenin and roll him around winning, winning winning.

Top Bottom