Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder
The senate is a lost cause. The good ole boys club is very much alive and well in that group. The few senators who are not down with them are too far outnumbered. Graham should be basically a dem at this point. If the house doesn't tad its ground, there is no hope for our country.

Graham was McAins buddy. He is Biden's buddy. He is McConnells buddy. I am sure he gets along great with Kamala. Outside of a couple made for tv rants by LG, he is as swampy as it gets.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Breaking!

Classified Docs found @MortgageHorn Colombian condo.

I mean what the fuck - who doesn't have classified docs these days?

It's all the rage!
If they really wanted to get someone they could have any US Gov't document they have sent to that person reclassified and they come get them for having it. Yes, it's a hyperbole but not beyond what they could do if they wanted to get someone.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The senate is a lost cause. The good ole boys club is very much alive and well in that group. The few senators who are not down with them are too far outnumbered. Graham should be basically a dem at this point. If the house doesn't tad its ground, there is no hope for our country.

Graham was McAins buddy. He is Biden's buddy. He is McConnells buddy. I am sure he gets along great with Kamala. Outside of a couple made for tv rants by LG, he is as swampy as it gets.

iu

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Huge Blow Up of Ukraine Government. Just like we have said, Coke Head Zelinsky is a bigger crook than the Nigerian Prince.
Over 100B in US Tax Dollars, funding mansions sports cars and total corruption.

Republicans need to end this Ukrainian Scam Now.
150,000 dead Ukrainians, another 4-500000 causalities and Billions stolen.

This is what politicians on both sides of the aisle and in the deep state did not want exposed. How soon before those in Ukraine who resigned are found #diedsuddenly before they could name names...and not from a Jab?

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
People are coming around to the correct conclusion:

The investigation into Hunter caused a subpoena to be served for Joe Biden’s records. That is why Joe’s attorneys were looking through his records. When the trove of incriminating classified docs were found, they turned it over to the DOJ to collect all documents and memory hole them.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Him being at the stadium isn't an issue. No Idea why you think he couldn't be after almost 3 weeks. He absolutely could. Whats the angle here and why is this a story
No real angle here. I’m not saying he’s dead. However, having a figure appear that is covered from head to toe is odd.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he is still in recovery and could not make an appearance. But people though it would be a great story. So, they sent out someone anyway. Not saying that’s the case, but I don’t take everything the media presents as gospel now.

I am willing to bet that big Pharma wanted the story to wrap up quickly, and in a positive manner.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

https://nypost.com/2020/11/17/lindsey-graham-fist-bumps-kamala-harris-gop-senators-congratulate-her/

Edit - I’m too slow, etnvol beat me to it with video evidence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom