Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
I looked up "a good way to poison raccoons on a farm" because they were getting my chickens pretty good and the traps just weren't getting all of them. I found a USDA article that actually had a great poison trap info for what I needed. The funny thing was that after they gave all the info they said "but you'd have to be a truly evil person to poison an animal and leave it to suffer all night"... and some other shit. I'm not sure they are aware that raccoons don't kill the chicken and then eat them... they just start eating them alive. They also aren't aware that their poison+coke set out in a pan doesn't leave them to suffer all night. There wasn't a coon more than 20ft trom the pan.
When I lived in Rockinsaw (Arkansas). The coons and possums kept wiping out the wifes chickens.
No matter how I fixed their runs, total wire enclosure.
I got mad, and started live trapping them, haul them down the counry road. Pop them with the Ruger .22 and set them on a log or fence post for the waiting vultures to have lunch.

One day my old neighbor Verlin drove in and says, yah know I been noticing a lot of dead coons and possums laying on logs, propped up by rocks and on fence posts. Darndest thing I ever seen.
I said yah I noticed that too.
I said it is so common now, I was thinking of changing the name of the road. To Tired Coon Road.
They are just laying about everywhere.
Old boy smacked his gums a couple of times spit and went on down to the mail box.
He wasn't out of the yard and I was on my knees laughing like a fool.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
But why the raid in the first place.

Dems can't win or even steal an election w Biden at this point. They're prepping for Michelle obama IMHO
One of my friends thinks, they're pushing Biden out so Kamala takes over, she appoints Michelle as her VP and with 2 years VP experience Michelle is PERFECT to run the country as POTUS in 2024

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
One of my friends thinks, they're pushing Biden out so Kamala takes over, she appoints Michelle as her VP and with 2 years VP experience Michelle is PERFECT to run the country as POTUS in 2024
And to take it further, this will play out a bit, make it look like the Republicans fault, and use some kind of FF to really steal the election.....again. Virus won't work this time, new strategy.

In some way, I'd like to see the R's investigate, but not act to remove him. Show the wrong doing and the lies, see if you can censure or do something else to "punish", but let the Dems show their hand

Latest posts

Top Bottom