Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Those are ankle weights to increase speed on the court.

thats-is-the-whitest-thing-ive-ever-heard-white-people.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
OMG this is crazy.

Based on this documentary - blows away about anything we've posted ITT

Watching it now - THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK

They sell them part by part

Liver, Heart, Retina

Heart = $70,000 Euros

They buy the child for $50,000 Euros for mom and then part the baby out when they are older after making money for years pimping them out.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
OMG this is crazy.

Based on this documentary - blows away about anything we've posted ITT

Watching it now - THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK

They sell them part by part

Liver, Heart, Retina

Heart = $70,000 Euros

They buy the child for $50,000 Euros for mom and then part the baby out when they are older after making money for years pimping them out.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
PETA wrote a letter to every pest control company years ago asking us to stop using glue boards to catch mice and rats. They said it was inhumane. I wrote back and told them the hard part with using glue boards was holding the rat under the water in the toidy until the bubbles stopped rising. I told them I preferred using a shotgun but homeowners and cities objected. They never replied.
I looked up "a good way to poison raccoons on a farm" because they were getting my chickens pretty good and the traps just weren't getting all of them. I found a USDA article that actually had a great poison trap info for what I needed. The funny thing was that after they gave all the info they said "but you'd have to be a truly evil person to poison an animal and leave it to suffer all night"... and some other shit. I'm not sure they are aware that raccoons don't kill the chicken and then eat them... they just start eating them alive. They also aren't aware that their poison+coke set out in a pan doesn't leave them to suffer all night. There wasn't a coon more than 20ft trom the pan.

Last edited:

Catilac

Elite
A good friend and client, 53 died 2 years the evening of the day he got the Moderna gene therapy shot

A little overweight, liked his whiskey and college football. CEO of a successful business

I need to call his wife because she was doing her best to put this behind her and now that the news is spilling out, the comfort she took in telling herself it was a heart attack and not something he put in his body that he was told was safe is fading

Latest posts

Top Bottom