Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder
He's got a point.

If the teachers are doing their job, there would be no need for homework. I never did homework in school but had great grades on testing. Teachers always told me that they wouldn't give me A's because I didn't do any homework. I would always reply, you did a great job as I get A's on every test, don't need any extra work.

Fmoshermw

Elite
We have had a hodgepodge of theories and stories about that day. But my aha moment tonight was that they had to stop the legitimate process that Ted Cruze was initiating. To your question — remember that Trump delayed the start of his speech by almost 2 hours. I still believe it was because they knew the Deep State was going to time the attack with the end of his speech but jumped the gun due to confusion that Trump created by the delay. The Deep State had so many instigators involved that they couldn’t get the word out to hold off until Trump was finished.

I think Trumpmoriginally timed his speech to conclude at the time Congress was starting its certification to coax the Deep State into starting the fake insurrection at that time. His delay exposed the farce and a true Jan 6th commission with bring it all to light.

We’ll get there.
Thanks for considering that theory as legit. Been bugging me since then and no one would listen. I was watching that day real time (still working from home for Covid) and distinctly remember it hitting me both how well Ted was doing and how upset I was with our brethren for interrupting him. Once it was revealed for certain that it was orchestrated by Nancy et al, 2+2 wasn't hard math.

There's no way a LEGITIMATE pause to look into election rigging could occur. At that time there was A LOT of evidence still in the public space - all gone now - including the Peter Navarro piece.

No one said a single word about the path Ted wanted to take after that. None.

In my view, Ted Cruz's finest moment as a Senator

Latest posts

Top Bottom