Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
I've been trying to describe it to my friends and that's the problem the place is so wildly fantastic that it is too much to put it into words.

My friends that live here and have been here always said the same thing - it was wonderful but indescribable - they all said the same thing - you just have to come here.

I'll try and give you a little taste here:

The people are super-friendly like overly friendly - think the nicest Texans but speaking Spanish.

For example, if I ask directions etc people literally stop what they are doing and help.

Another one, when the waiter or waitress bring your check, they ask you, "Is it ok to include the tip?" Unlike American wait-staff they don't assume they are entitled to a tip - they want to make sure they did you right. Oh yea the tip is a whopping 10%

As you can see by the pictures it's stunning - enough said - same for the weather I sleep with windows open and just a fan at 55-58 when I lay down - my 0630 run it's 62 when I finish at 0715 it's and grab coffee/breakfast it's 67 and the high is upper 70's making it where you can walk everywhere.

The vibe is just awesome - the place is alive but not too crowded - also it is very clean.

Food thus far has been outstanding last night I had Chilean Sea Bass - giant portions on a potato puree, and an awesome salad that would feed 2 + 2 double top-shelf rum/diet cokes - my bill with tax and tip was $24 USD in H-Town the Seabass alone is $38 and the drinks about $40 + tax + tip

Breakfast today scrambled eggs, sausage, half a sliced avocado, croissant, and an expresso tax and tip +/- $5 USD

Also everything is fresh like real fresh.

This weekend with a real massage therapist not a happy-ending girl that my friend & his wife use for 1.5 hours will be $30USD - China Town in Houston is $70 if I get that at the Houstonian it's about $275

I haven't been out yet for fun in search of girls - I'm actually here to work - but thus far everything you here is true - I already told you about the girls at the Duty Free and my first dinner.

But everywhere I go coffee shops, grocery store, walking down street as I jog by, concierges at the office buildings, the receptionist at the Porsche dealership (no I'm not buying one- was walking home and saw her-BTW the Porsche dealership and BMW are 100 yards from my place - they are in malls so not like American dealerships) nonetheless your head is on a constant swivel.

Here is one girl that swiped right on me - plan on texting her tomorrow that I'm all settled-in as the rest of my luggage was delivered by the airline.

View attachment 156061
View attachment 156062

Most American girls don’t look like that at 32 much less 42

And I’m not even the GQ model like some of you - so imagine what you could reel in!!!

All I can say, is that if you are single and have the ability to remotely work, you need to get your ass down here!!! Sack up as the man said...

"Get busy living or get busy dying"

This…this is living…living your best life.

I’ll make another journal entry after the weekend 😉🤣
Daaaamn! Good on you brother!

9Mounties07

Elite
We have had a hodgepodge of theories and stories about that day. But my aha moment tonight was that they had to stop the legitimate process that Ted Cruze was initiating. To your question — remember that Trump delayed the start of his speech by almost 2 hours. I still believe it was because they knew the Deep State was going to time the attack with the end of his speech but jumped the gun due to confusion that Trump created by the delay. The Deep State had so many instigators involved that they couldn’t get the word out to hold off until Trump was finished.

I think Trumpmoriginally timed his speech to conclude at the time Congress was starting its certification to coax the Deep State into starting the fake insurrection at that time. His delay exposed the farce and a true Jan 6th commission with bring it all to light.

We’ll get there.
Love it

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
No. She would be furious and stressed. Not what she needs.

Her son was going to go and she finally told him not now. (Thank God. He was going to take his 3 year old daughter to cheer her up 🙄) She needs to just be home and wants peace and quiet. I'm respecting her wishes. I know my sister. I know when to ignore her and when to listen. This is a time I'm listening.

Her husband is there with her every minute. He's put the city on notice that he is unreachable until further notice.

Now, If the results come back not in her favor, I'll be out there immediately.

Prayers for you and your family!

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
We have had a hodgepodge of theories and stories about that day. But my aha moment tonight was that they had to stop the legitimate process that Ted Cruze was initiating. To your question — remember that Trump delayed the start of his speech by almost 2 hours. I still believe it was because they knew the Deep State was going to time the attack with the end of his speech but jumped the gun due to confusion that Trump created by the delay. The Deep State had so many instigators involved that they couldn’t get the word out to hold off until Trump was finished.

I think Trumpmoriginally timed his speech to conclude at the time Congress was starting its certification to coax the Deep State into starting the fake insurrection at that time. His delay exposed the farce and a true Jan 6th commission with bring it all to light.

We’ll get there.

I remember watching the entire thing unfold in real time. I had 2 videos set up in my office watching the certification and waiting for Trump.
I remember distinctly him starting late. Also, several Senators had gotten up to debate before Cruz. When he did take the floor, about half way through there was a news flash at the bottom of the screen saying the Capital is under siege.
Trump was wrapping up his speech and encouraging folks to "head on down" to the Capital to peacefully protest. Meanwhile, shit's already popping off there.
There is no way folks listening to Trump could make it the 1+ miles from the Ellipse to the Capital in such a short amount of time.
It really starts to make sense why the deep staters acted when they did. It was less about Trump and more about stopping Cruz from initiating the investigation.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder

We’ll get there.
all of this will be hidden over the next 2 years due to the "ongoing investigation". This to me is one reason the J6 committee has recommended charges. It's not just to "get Trump" it's to ensure cover for the intelligence communities. The standard response from the FBI I to pubs investigating is going to be "i can't comment on an ongoing investigation"

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
all of this will be hidden over the next 2 years due to the "ongoing investigation". This to me is one reason the J6 committee has recommended charges. It's not just to "get Trump" it's to ensure cover for the intelligence communities. The standard response from the FBI I to pubs investigating is going to be "i can't comment on an ongoing investigation"

Hey Atlanta Rich Kid @atlrichkid

Getcha ass off your yacht and post more! ;)

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Nigga believes in the Boogie Man too 😂

Nah brah only 9% more pale-face whitey's in Utah

Just more "brownies and yellers" there

So you must hate Latinos & Asians too

How about we ship you back to Afrika and you can play in front of 100% brothers albeit you'll make jack-shit because they be poor as fuck.

If it weren't for them selling you to the white man and him hauling your ass over here you'd be poor as fuck too.

Now shut the fuck up and be thankful you're an AMERICAN

1671629608623.png
1671629761846.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
The ESG investing scam is a completely UN run scam. I had thought it was first pushed by Obama, thinking it was one of his ideas.
But I guess ESG investing is UN.
Which means WEF etc.
Can the world exist without the UN? People need to quit the UN and quit wasting Billions in Tax Dollars

Latest posts

Top Bottom