Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Died suddenly......

In India, a man dies suddenly on stage from a heart attack minutes after delivering a speech on stage during an election campaign.

Amar Nade, of Latur City, a district in the Indian state of Maharashtra, died suddenly on Wednesday after suffering a heart attack while campaigning for his wife in the Sarpanch polls in Latur, according to local newspaper Loksatta.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ukraine loses more men a day in Bahmud (alone) than the United States lost in a month during the Vietnam War.

Ukrainian Casualties 400,000 men

Ukrainian Women should Hang Zelensky

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
FkXGOUrVEAAy2RH.png

At the behest of Dem congressional leadership the FBI set up a classified meeting with Senators Grassley & Johnson to advise them that the senators investigation was using Russian disinformation, then leaked that this meeting had taken place & WaPo subsequently reported that Grassley & Johnsons investigation was based on Russian disinformation. Circular corroboration to further delegitimize the contents of the laptop which the FBI knew was legitimate.

Same tactics fbi used in the Russian collusion hoax.

FreeMiner

Legendary
FkXGOUrVEAAy2RH.png

At the behest of Dem congressional leadership the FBI set up a classified meeting with Senators Grassley & Johnson to advise them that the senators investigation was using Russian disinformation, then leaked that this meeting had taken place & WaPo subsequently reported that Grassley & Johnsons investigation was based on Russian disinformation. Circular corroboration to further delegitimize the contents of the laptop which the FBI knew was legitimate.

Same tactics fbi used in the Russian collusion hoax.
CIA/FBI Traitors Foreign and Domestic. Call them out for what they are, let them dangle.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
@Cheddarwurst despite what some say on here, not voting is not the answer. We have to continue supporting America First candidates. We have to continue to heavily scrutinize local elections. We have got to get more involved in local elections. We are letting them steal these elections. We cannot give up, we have to continue to fight. In the end good will prevail over evil. That’s my take, right or wrong I stand by it. If some of the people in this thread were around during the revolution, we would’ve lost. Violence is not the way out of this. That is what the left wants and how they set-up everyone on J6. We cannot get sucked in again.

Sorry for one long paragraph. Typing on my phone.
Respectfully, those things aren’t working.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I think Ron Paul is right. But I would change the Governance of all of the Alphabets.
Never again would I allow oversite by just one man.
FBI/CIA NSA etc. Would be run by a panel of 3 men, and one of them would have to change out every 2 years, they would be chosen by a senior Democrat, a senior Republican and the executive each with an equal say.

FreeMiner

Legendary
That is one hell of a lot of chicken bones.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom