Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Generally true but do you think the scrip writers have figured that out and have "cancelled" some of their own agents to make them seem something they are not

Anyone who gets built up in the algorithm aka andrew tate should also not be trustd and seen for who they are. Anyone pushing for "islam" as he is should be an obvious snake

FreeMiner

Legendary

When my wife now deceased and I were young, much younger. We had 3 kids. A perfect deal. We had two sons and a little tiny girl. Our world was perfect.

Then almost 10 years after our last child was born, my wife was now in her mid 30's she got pregnant again.
I was shocked but happy. God had decided to enrich our lives. My wife was scared but steady.
All I could think was fantastic I get another son. For some reason it was fixed in my and that it would be another son. After all I had my baby girl and she was perfect, all sweet and blonde natural curls, always scrambling onto my knee.

Then Satan sent his whisperers, my wife's girl friends.
Your too old, too dangerous for you, you have enough kids. Don't ruin your life. I had no idea about this for awhile. My wife was pushing them, till one day I walked in on the discussion unannounced. The shit hit the fan.
I told them all to get the fuck out of my house and never come back.
My wife was devastated, and I was wild.

I told all of them very clearly, that I would not allow anyone to murder my child. That I had no fear absolutely that God would provide a way.
That there would always be room at my table for another child.
Including their children if need be, then I threw her friends out and never saw them again. They never returned.

Anyways it was a tough road for awhile. I did not get my son, God decided to humble me a bit on that too.
But I did get another beautiful little tiny blonde girl.
I just came from her house. I teased my youngest granddaughter by warming my cold hands on her cheeks, and threw a snowball at my grandson who was wandering around in his ginch and tee shirt in the kitchen.

So thank you God.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
16F87C62-5553-4ECB-B018-EB17F9DE1011.jpeg
B397B09E-ACAC-473E-9B96-5884D2613C95.jpeg

If you are wondering why are you can’t get a bunch of shit for your car or your house etc.…

This photo may provide a clue to some of it…

I snapped these pictures from the airplane as we made our bass leg into Panama City airport.

That’s just a small sampling of the likely 100+ of ships waiting to get through the Panama Canal on the Pacific side.

Last edited:

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
OK pet owners. Get your big cats (Cheetah, Jaguar, Lions, Tigers, Puma, etc.) while you can. New law will prohibit owning them. There are about 5,000 owned privately, mostly in Texas and second only to India in numbers, and they will be grandfathered. Some have escaped and maimed or killed people.

https://dallasexpress.com/government/federal-law-to-change-big-cat-regulations/?acuuid=14265&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Poll+|+Dallas+Residents+Want+DISD+Transparency&utm_campaign=12+18+2022+Newsletter&vgo_ee=+vaqKfzin7PtN7eBIOgqbOPoPnNyWnEL0fNdoPIzHHs=

guess-what-motherfucker-you-got-another-thing-coming.gif

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 155667
View attachment 155668

If you are wondering why are you can’t get a bunch of shit for your car or your house etc.…

This photo may provide a clue to some of it…

I snapped these pictures from the airplane as we made our bass leg into Panama City airport.

That’s just a small sampling of the likely 100+ of ships waiting to get through the Panama Canal on the Pacific side.
Someone asked me the other day and It befound me that they didn't know about the back up in the ports.
I'm not doing my part.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Pure CIA Game. This is the same CIA scam that caused the Bay of Pigs, which got CIA Head Dulles fired which got JFK Murdered by the CIA.

The USA Government does not run shit since JFK's Murder. This should be obvious.
Some how the UKENAZI's found out the General's location. Then CIA says we told them NO.
But they went ahead anyway.
They said the same in Bay of Pigs. It was too late the plan was too far advanced and we could not stop them in time.
Americans will never be free until they free themselves of the Alphabet Agencies. Prisoners in our own land, they have made the Republic of Franklin and Jefferson into a Penal Colony for Americans.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Phone is always on, door is open, Whiskey on ice, beer in the fridge, and coffee is always ready- I'll drink what ever with you. I’m doing a brother check in. Especially this time of year. Showing support for one another. I need Eight Men to post, not share, this message to show you are always there if someone needs to talk. Got a rough idea of who will say “done” on my post. Some folks need a little extra all year but especially this time of year.

If you use social media post it! People you would never imagine may need you, especially here in this time of year!

I have weathered a few storms in my day some really wild ones. Those that very few people would ever experience.

Thus I’m always happy to help!
You have a great heart brother.

1671406535386.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom