Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Phone is always on, door is open, Whiskey on ice, beer in the fridge, and coffee is always ready- I'll drink what ever with you. I’m doing a brother check in. Especially this time of year. Showing support for one another. I need Eight Men to post, not share, this message to show you are always there if someone needs to talk. Got a rough idea of who will say “done” on my post. Some folks need a little extra all year but especially this time of year.

If you use social media post it! People you would never imagine may need you, especially here in this time of year!

I have weathered a few storms in my day some really wild ones. Those that very few people would ever experience.

Thus I’m always happy to help!

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
FkSIPgHWQAAwDV-

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Phone is always on, door is open, Whiskey on ice, beer in the fridge, and coffee is always ready- I'll drink what ever with you. I’m doing a brother check in. Especially this time of year. Showing support for one another. I need Eight Men to post, not share, this message to show you are always there if someone needs to talk. Got a rough idea of who will say “done” on my post. Some folks need a little extra all year but especially this time of year.

If you use social media post it! People you would never imagine may need you, especially here in this time of year!

I have weathered a few storms in my day some really wild ones. Those that very few people would ever experience.

Thus I’m always happy to help!
God Bless, brother! My phone is always on. Best believe I’ll be seeing you in Colombia👍

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
OK., what’s your plan? Lay it out? No bullshit, lay out facts and what you would do? Civil war is a non-starter., that’s not going to happen.
What exactly do you think I think is accomplished by shooting the lunatic lib in a civil war?

Love your neighbor

The plan is to tell the truth, try to acquire wisdom and live righteously

I'd like to till my own land and drink from my own well. Local self reliance and community

I plan to be a part of a movement that focuses on provision of food, water, energy, housing, economy and no income/property tax

Ultimately, it does all come down to salvation of the soul. And I presume there will be a day when the big choice is made and I hope I choose correctly

Or I might just buy trump nfts and eat popcorn

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
What exactly do you think I think is accomplished by shooting the lunatic lib in a civil war?

Love your neighbor

The plan is to tell the truth, try to acquire wisdom and live righteously

I'd like to till my own land and drink from my own well. Local self reliance and community

I plan to be a part of a movement that focuses on provision of food, water, energy, housing, economy and no income/property tax

Ultimately, it does all come down to salvation of the soul. And I presume there will be a day when the big choice is made and I hope I choose correctly

Or I might just buy trump nfts and eat popcorn
Interesting thoughts. Also, @TheRealJohnCooper I was thinking about your question a couple weeks ago. A lot folks on here are frustrated with everything going on, but we’ve got no real solutions as to how we resolve the bullshit. Someone like yourself being in law enforcement, I’m interested in what you have to say. We need folks to chime in heavy on this subject.

Latest posts

Top Bottom