Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It's not paranoia ace

It's common sense

And Mr trumpowitz is the king of controlled opp

Anyone in politics can be easily bought, extorted, extinguished. The profession itself attracts those willing to sell it all for status, money, etc. You will get there, just not at warp speed apparently
OK., what’s your plan? Lay it out? No bullshit, lay out facts and what you would do? Civil war is a non-starter., that’s not going to happen.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Pubs have been complicit in everything. They have let us get to where we are today. Nothing will happen, the investigation will get talked about, pubs pounding chest, and nothing in the end. Like clockwork
They will go through the motions but claim they can't do anything because the DOJ and DC prosecutors won't prosecute.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Christmas funny...

Part of my Christmas yard display are painted wooden plywood cartoon figures. I have Sylvester the Cat, Marvin the Martian, Papa Rat, Momma Rat and 2 kiddo rats all decked out in Christmas duds, etc. Tonight, I heard a dog barking loudly in front of my house. I looked out the window and there was this large dog barking at Sylvester and the rats.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Catilac

Elite

I'd like to tell those suspended journos :

Let's pretend you weren't suspended for violation of terms of service

But rather you were suspended because someone in the Trump Whitehouse and far right leaning national security apparatus simply told Twitter to ban you for no reason

Then let's pretend that after this happened the entirety of the MSM either ignores your suspension or cheered it happening

See the difference ?

Last edited:

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I'd like to tell those suspended journos :

Let's pretend you weren't suspended for violation of terms of service

But rather you were suspended because someone in the Trump Whitehouse and far right leaning national security apparatus simply told Twitter to ban you for no reason

Then let's pretend that after this happened the entirety of the MSM either ignores your suspension or cheered it happening

See the difference ?
Perfectly stated.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Leadership, genius, decisiveness, these are qualities that emerge organically from the process of collective struggle and effort. The first kings and chieftains were the men who killed the wolves and tigers terrorizing the camp, not the graduates of pedantic leadership academies. Genghis Khan was acclaimed the ruler of all the steppe tribes because he killed his enemies and rewarded his friends, not because he read the latest Simon Sinek book. And above all, the Duke of Wellington said that Napoleon’s presence at a battle was worth 40,000 men because the latter innately possessed the indefinable and irresistible quality of genius, not because of his Enneagram type. One must not confuse leadership with power or greatness with titles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom