Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I just got my vaccine waiver for my youngest for all vaccines. We might choose specific ones but we at least wanted to be able to do it when we wanted. It’s funny the looks we got from the staff (who are all overweight mind you). The nurse who filled out the paperwork was super nice but I could tell she didn’t agree with it. They also had to hand write in Covid. I wanted to get it done before the dems change the law here saying it’s required and exemptions are harder to get.

Oh and they still require masks of course.

I also heard an ad on the radio that the flu/Covid combo vaccine is coming.
I've said all along the goal is to destroy the human natural immune system and then make everyone get revaxxed for everything again. This time using these bogus mRNA vaccines. Follow the $$$$$.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I've said all along the goal is to destroy the human natural immune system and then make everyone get revaxxed for everything again. This time using these bogus mRNA vaccines. Follow the $$$$$.
Not this guy. I’m a pure blooded, red, white and blue honoring ma fucka.

I got booted from a cvs minute clinic for not wearing a mask when two of my kids had pink eye.

I’m not social distancing, I’m not masking, I’m not vaxxing, and I’m sure as fuck not bending my knee for this bullshit tyranny.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Eroos2188

Poster
Founder
I just got my vaccine waiver for my youngest for all vaccines. We might choose specific ones but we at least wanted to be able to do it when we wanted. It’s funny the looks we got from the staff (who are all overweight mind you). The nurse who filled out the paperwork was super nice but I could tell she didn’t agree with it. They also had to hand write in Covid. I wanted to get it done before the dems change the law here saying it’s required and exemptions are harder to get.

Oh and they still require masks of course.

I also heard an ad on the radio that the flu/Covid combo vaccine is coming.
Fellow Spartan here (although not too proud of it lately)

Used to think the antivax crew was crazy but now looking to do the same for my youngest. Where have you found unbiased safety data on the vaccines that doesn’t take a scientist to interpret? When I search I feel like all I find is establishment propaganda.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
i guess he shouldn't have worn the gay pride shirt.

FjlS0P9XwAAYBlF

I feel bad that I snickered at this

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom