Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
i guess he shouldn't have worn the gay pride shirt.

FjlS0P9XwAAYBlF

FreeMiner

Legendary

Biden and his Officials are Criminals.​

The Ukrainian losses are on the scale of Stalingrad. They are losing a Battalion per day.​

If Biden is foolish enough to commit American ground Forces expect, 90,000 dead Americans per month. This is the meat grinder.

The Russians Are Not Goat Herders and men on donkeys with old ak47's.​

Scene of devastation in Donbass: Ukrainian units withdraw from Soledar and Marinka – The Russians wiped out 80% of their personnel!​

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Damn it Texas, a big tittied topless candidate didn't even make it out of the primaries?​

After a relatively disappointing election cycle, I remembered this and I thought "well at least Texans had the common sense and decency to elect the topless broad who straddled the pump jack in her panties."

54523745-10540425-image-m-41_1645567082763.jpg

BUT Nooooooo, you dumb fuckers didn't even get her to the general election.

There could be something to that Steers and Queers saying. :unsure:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Damn it Texas, a big tittied topless candidate didn't even make it out of the primaries?​

After a relatively disappointing election cycle, I remembered this and I thought "well at least Texans had the common sense and decency to elect the topless broad who straddled the pump jack in her panties."

Be better.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
At six-foot-six and 301 powerful pounds, Carolina Panthers defensive end Henry Anderson seemed otherwise entirely healthy. But in October, the 31-year-old player suddenly suffered a stroke that threatened to end his playing career.

Anderson says that he was at home on Oct. 22 when he began feeling his legs going numb and found his speech slurred.

“It was a stroke, so it’s basically like a blood clot in your brain,” Anderson explained, ESPN reported

The player was rushed to the hospital where he underwent a battery of tests. Doctors found the blood clot in his brain and sent him to surgery to have it removed.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

We've now given Ukraine an average of ~$3,000 per person. Which is approximately the same per person that Americans received from the 3 stimulus payments.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I voted for both of those "stars". Twice.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The year I graduated HS 1968 this song was fucking huge. I waited an hour in HSV in the rain to see him when he came out he had a sore throat. FUCK

The Vietnam times were for shit scary as Hell but the music that came out during that time is priceless.

https://youtu.be/NZ975hR64dc?list=PLVX1D8tOF4VRKU6uHZ7O5KW-e5gSosh8H

We were awakened in our barracks once to In-A-Godda-Da-Vida. Interestingly, that song was originally named In The Garden of Eden but it sounded like the above when sung so they changed the name.

We are about the same age as I graduated in 1968 too.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

I just got my vaccine waiver for my youngest for all vaccines. We might choose specific ones but we at least wanted to be able to do it when we wanted. It’s funny the looks we got from the staff (who are all overweight mind you). The nurse who filled out the paperwork was super nice but I could tell she didn’t agree with it. They also had to hand write in Covid. I wanted to get it done before the dems change the law here saying it’s required and exemptions are harder to get.

Oh and they still require masks of course.

I also heard an ad on the radio that the flu/Covid combo vaccine is coming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom