Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Somebody needs to show Abbott how to jettison himself from the Bushes and WEF. The Texas Legislature has too many milquetoast repubes still in it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Interesting election site

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Virtually every word of this is a lie.

Jesus never washed the feet of a sex-worker. He wasn't anti-capitalist, and he wasn't anti-establishment. He was opposed to the hypocrites who ran those establishments, but he wasn't opposed to the establishments, he was the one who created them.

If the meme is real, it was written by someone who knows even less about scripture than you do.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Virtually every word of this is a lie.

Jesus never washed the feet of a sex-worker. He wasn't anti-capitalist, and he wasn't anti-establishment. He was opposed to the hypocrites who ran those establishments, but he wasn't opposed to the establishments, he was the one who created them.

If the meme is real, it was written by someone who knows even less about scripture than you do.
Yeah I posted it with a joke, because I treated it as one...I tried to pair it with something that would make it obvious...I saw satire as well lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom