Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
In this age of technocratic autocracy where the censoring of information is the ultimate wealth in governmental control, Elon Musk represents the people’s Robin Hood stealing the wealth of censorship from the Sheriff of Nottingham and Prince John, aka the Biden regime and Barry Obama.

ETA - I am hitting the granddaddy purp distillate pen pretty hard tonight so bare with me here.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Update on our school board. (Y'all have listened to me bitch over the years and I made no secret my mission was to get these people out)

Not only is the SI 'retiring' at the end of the semester, the SB president is stepping down and has been forced to recuse himself from anything involving selecting and hiring the new SI. The woman selected to take his place is a very good woman who had 4 children graduate from our schools and somebody I like and respect very much.

People are finally seeing the light.

Oh, and the AD that was personally responsible for running out 3 families (one of whom was 4th generation) was removed as AD and her teaching position (she was a terrible teacher, as well and only selected as AD per the Golden Uterus rule) has been removed to an asst. admin position by the outgoing SI. There is pressure to have her fired the second she no longer has their protection. The new AD is great and will be a huge asset and ally to our schools, families and athletes.

Last edited:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Update on our school board. (Y'all have listened to me bitch over the years and I made no secret my mission was to get these people out)

Not only is the SI 'retiring' at the end of the semester, the SB president is stepping down and has been forced to recuse himself from anything involving selecting and hiring the new SI. The woman selected to take his place is a very good woman who had 4 children graduate from our schools and somebody I like and respect very much.

People are finally seeing the light.

Oh, and the AD that was personally responsible for running out 3 families (one of whom was 4th generation) was removed as AD and her teaching position (she was a terrible teacher, as well and only selected as AD per the Golden Uterus rule) has been removed to an asst. admin position by the outgoing SI. There is pressure to have her fired the second she no longer has their protection. The new AD is great and will be a huge asset and ally to our schools, families and athletes.
Watch this whole series by Lindsay. Goes into how education hijacking started in 70s to stop democracy from replicating each generation. It’s a long term play.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Martin Armstrong is not very optimistic about next week or next year, chaos and collapse.
This is going to be a colossal clusterfuck on Tuesday despite the hopes and poll numbers. From what you've seen of their rule these past 2 years they aren't going to give up power easily. Expect lots of shenanigans.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
This is going to be a colossal clusterfuck on Tuesday despite the hopes and poll numbers. From what you've seen of their rule these past 2 years they aren't going to give up power easily. Expect lots of shenanigans.

"Pennsylvania sent out hundreds of thousands of ballots to people who are not documented or even American. I’ve gotten emails from people in Canada, they are getting mail-in ballots. They mailed them to Canada...Where this ends up, who knows? It’s just so corrupt, it is over the top. It doesn’t matter who wins. Nobody is going to accept this thing, and that is the problem.”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1667824004442.png

Sgfeer

Legendary