Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
1953. it was no longer being produced. It was the Nash-Healey at the time.
Nash-Healey-Johnson-and-Hadley-LM-1953.jpg
Oh crap I totally forgot that connection. When I was in the 1st year of my apprenticeship, making 42 dollars a week, an acquaintance had an Austin Healey 3000 early Mk. for sale. It was kinda messed up for handling because he shoehorned a 327 chev into it which screwed the handling to power dynamics. And I was broke. I only had enough money to get drunk on Saturday night and hopefully get some.

The 3,000 had an inline 6 normally and stromberg carbs. With the 327 and 4 bbl carb you really could not open it up much as it tended to want to go sideways.

1667703085348.png

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Oh crap I totally forgot that connection. When I was in the 1st year of my apprenticeship, making 42 dollars a week, an acquaintance had an Austin Healey 3000 early Mk. for sale. It was kinda messed up for handling because he shoehorned a 327 chev into it which screwed the handling to power dynamics. And I was broke. I only had enough money to get drunk on Saturday night and hopefully get some.

The 3,000 had an inline 6 normally and stromberg carbs. With the 327 and 4 bbl carb you really could not open it up much as it tended to want to go sideways.

View attachment 147440
EW8umpTXYAIdQC0.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yah I was crazy for speed. Chicks Booze and High Speed Travel. Twin engine go-carts, sports cars, dirt track stock cars, and every kind of MC I could get my hands on.
The place I did my apprenticeship had a huge welding, machine shop and rebuild shop for pumps and gear boxes, they even had an old guy in his 80's who still run a complete Black Smith shop. Everything in there run off a line shaft and a big old electrical motor. We did a lot of night shift projects and mods.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^these are heroes^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom