Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
My Dad used one of these all his life until he old and shaky. So we bought him a very deluxe electric shaver kit for Christmas. My Mom told him, if his throat was going to be cut she would be the one doing the deed. It was a very old Henry Boker from around the WW1 era with a black ebony handle
1667694309305.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
My Dad used one of these all his life until he old and shaky. So we bought him a very deluxe electric shaver kit for Christmas. My Mom told him, if his throat was going to be cut she would be the one doing the deed. It was a very old Henry Boker from around the WW1 era with a black ebony handle
View attachment 147427
I used to carry one of those in high school. Used sports tape to put under my arm/right side - ima lefty. Bend it across your knuckles and jab… wild times fighting low riders in North Side/Fort Worth. Only used it when someone pulled a weapon - mostly knives/bottles. Typically ended the fight when they saw it.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I used to carry one of those in high school. Used sports tape to put under my arm/right side - ima lefty. Bend it across your knuckles and jab… wild times fighting low riders in North Side/Fort Worth. Only used it when someone pulled a weapon - mostly knives/bottles. Typically ended the fight when they saw it.
I bet it did, just the visual is bad. I had a friend for years who immigrated from Dublin Ireland. In those days the lapels on suits were huge.
He would sew fish hooks under his lapel. And when some big tough guy would grab him at a dance by the lapels, he would have him.
Ray would calmly reach inside his suit pocket and take out a small ball peen hammer, remember the guy sees whats coming but he can't get away
Then little short ass Irishman would smoke him between the eyes. Ray would remove his suit jacket and cut off the fish hooks and leave his friend with the memento.
Needless to say, they got to hell out fast and back to their turf.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
First shot has officially been fired. Bring on the fight. Iron sharpens iron. These two bulls will have to lock horns.

If Trump brings home the bacon in Mid terms, DeSantis will wait. All my family in Florida love the guy. I am kinda attached to Trump he was cheated.
But if he can't get the job done bring in the Clean Up Bull for 2024

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
That is sweet. I thought Ford was 1st in the 60's but that is much before the 60's I think.
1953. it was no longer being produced. It was the Nash-Healey at the time.
Nash-Healey-Johnson-and-Hadley-LM-1953.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom