Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^China trying to help dems at this late junction?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1667565998802.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
A Republican candidate just had his home shot up while his children were asleep inside and for some reason this isn't national news everywhere

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Very interesting....

Looks like the "semites" are putting on a full frontal attack

The underdogs have some how cajoled a domain provider into taking down a website with dangerous videos that don't jive with mainstream truth

Does censorship usually come from the people with a better argument or worse? Looking for wisdom from the rabbis ITT
Be careful what you wish for.

The Egyptian, Babylonian, Roman, Spanish, Ottoman, and British empires all fell when they couldn't reconcile that Jewish people, whom the Christ descended from, also are in perpetual rebellion against God, but that persecuting them was only going to lead to the downfalls of their civilization and reigns each and every time.

Catilac

Elite

Idk what was said and I really don't care , I'm sure soke of this is to cast him as an anti vax nut

But if Bron to his 100m followers can post that cops are hunting black kids in the street , a blatant lie and one of the most harmful things ever said by a sprite superstar, Irving should get all the rope he wants

KendallCat

Poster
One of my buddies kid just got a really good scholly to play Xbox in college. He does Halo or Call of Duty tournaments that are sanctioned by the ncaa. Dude made over $10000 his first year of college. He told me they get to keep any prize money they make at these tournaments. We were laffing at the absurdity of it. He turned down a baseball scholly here in KY to play xbox somewhere out west. LOL.
Where at in KY? I am in Lex.

Athletic scholarships these days are easier and harder. We were fortunate that with 5 boys in our house we were able to get either athletic or academic money to go to college. 3 of us played D1 baseball(SEC, ACC, and AAC) and other two went to Florida and FSU on academic. Some sports there are a ton of scholarships out there like football, women’s sports, and if you are decent in golf, swimming…. there a bunch to choose from.

Baseball is one of the toughest right now due to having only 11.7 scholarships for a roster of 25 travel and usually 45-50 players total with only 3-5 total coaches - it is absurd. Hoops has 15 on scholarship for 15 spots and 10-12 coaches. At smaller schools that have enrollments in the 3000 or less range athletics is a revenue generator to bring more kids on campus - some D3 and NAIA schools have 1400 enrollment and 500+ athletes.

Best advice I tell kids is at the end of 4 years get your a degree and get out of school with no or little debt. Find the school that is right for you, and not the one with the name that impresses everyone on signing day in your library where you will never play and be miserable on the bench. Academics, athletics, coaching staff, training staff, tutoring help, facilities, proximity to home… figure out what is most important and sit down and rank them. Hot coeds are also a plus and left Miami for Univ of Kentucky for them 😉

career wise I have worked with 100’s of college athletic programs so if you need help in any of them let me know. worked with a bunch in Ohio, KY, VA, NC, SC, and TN.

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder

Athletic scholarships these days are easier and harder. We were fortunate that with 5 boys in our house we were able to get either athletic or academic money to go to college. 3 of us played D1 baseball(SEC, ACC, and AAC) and other two went to Florida and FSU on academic. Some sports there are a ton of scholarships out there like football, women’s sports, and if you are decent in golf, swimming…. there a bunch to choose from.

Baseball is one of the toughest right now due to having only 11.7 scholarships for a roster of 25 travel and usually 45-50 players total with only 3-5 total coaches - it is absurd. Hoops has 15 on scholarship for 15 spots and 10-12 coaches. At smaller schools that have enrollments in the 3000 or less range athletics is a revenue generator to bring more kids on campus - some D3 and NAIA schools have 1400 enrollment and 500+ athletes.

Best advice I tell kids is at the end of 4 years get your a degree and get out of school with no or little debt. Find the school that is right for you, and not the one with the name that impresses everyone on signing day in your library where you will never play and be miserable on the bench. Academics, athletics, coaching staff, training staff, tutoring help, facilities, proximity to home… figure out what is most important and sit down and rank them. Hot coeds are also a plus and left Miami for Univ of Kentucky for them 😉

career wise I have worked with 100’s of college athletic programs so if you need help in any of them let me know. worked with a bunch in Ohio, KY, VA, NC, SC, and TN.
I’m about 40 minutes south of ya! The Bluegrass State seems to be well represented around here haha

BTAvenger

Elite

I agree that getting athletic scholarships is tougher and tougher these days. We’re fortunate in our family that my boys are really tall and skilled at basketball. My oldest has his first game on Monday for VMI against a very strong Richmond team who was in the NCAA tournament last year. He did really well in the two scrimmages that they had and it will be exciting to see him play his first real Division I college games as a freshman.

My youngest as I’ve mentioned is a seven footer and attends a prep school outside of Philadelphia. They’ve already started games. He’s a junior as of this moment with four offers already but the big schools are starting to sniff around. Here’s heard from Notre Dame, Iowa, Boston College and a few others. But I think he is going to re-class soon and enter the 2025 class which will greatly change things. His recruiting profile will dramatically differ as a 2025 as compared to the 2024. Recruiting is a crazy process. I’ll keep everyone updated.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Be careful what you wish for.

The Egyptian, Babylonian, Roman, Spanish, Ottoman, and British empires all fell when they couldn't reconcile that Jewish people, whom the Christ descended from, also are in perpetual rebellion against God, but that persecuting them was only going to lead to the downfalls of their civilization and reigns each and every time.
What am I wishing for?

let me guess, genocide

I think turning off the television and turning on our brains may suffice

Also the absurd and diabolical monetary system could use an overhaul

Probably total abandonment of the education system and actual learning and teaching for us all

Less to no vaccines, healthy food, actual milk, not the pasteurized poison

Better understanding of terms like "anti-semitism" would also improve the situation

The supposed jews in so called high places would want nothing more than random violence on people with yamakas

I presume that's going to happen and I hope we have the courage to see those events for what they are

Top Bottom