Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

This dude being interviewed was a actor. Probably Elon sent him out there with the box. Lol. He stated his name was ligma.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Take a look at this video of some Ukraine infantry engaging a Russian tank. Take a close look at their gear. These guys are very well equipped, close to the level you would find with American infantry. No way the Russians are equipped this well. Even the optic and charging handle on the rifle is better than mil spec.

Poland has over 5000 troops in Ukraine and the Foreign legion is rumored well over 1000 and most assume it's wayyyy over that. Britain might have 1000 soldiers there from some rumors.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So many strange details about the Pelosi attack have emerged in the last 6 hours or so... Definitely need to invoke the 48 hour rule.
If paul wasn't getting a bj and either didn't pay, or tried to do some stuff not on the menu, then I'm a ham sandwich. They said Paul had the hammer until the cops got there then the dude took it from him and hit him. That sounds like dude was like "I'm not leaving til I get my muthafuckin money"!!!

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
If paul wasn't getting a bj and either didn't pay, or tried to do some stuff not on the menu, then I'm a ham sandwich. They said Paul had the hammer until the cops got there then the dude took it from him and hit him. That sounds like dude was like "I'm not leaving til I get my muthafuckin money"!!!

We will likely never know the true story here.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Georgia Legendary Coach, Vince Dooley has passed - age 90​

He just endorsed Herschel Walker a week or two ago and ads have been running.

I listened to Herschel on the Shelly Winters show a few minutes ago and he was really brokenhearted. He said that Dooley was like his second dad and helped form the man he is.

Herschel is getting better and better at public speaking and interviews. His sincerity and honesty come through when he speaks and I think his confidence has bloomed after the dominating debate.

R.I.P. Coach Dooley, I am sorry you didn't get to see #34 get sworn into the Senate.

Top Bottom