Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Remember ... if two guys in their underwear get into a hammer fight at 2am - it's Trump's fault.

FBI Asks Court for 66 Years to Release Information From Seth Rich's Computer

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
On OnPatrol: Live last night and last week they showed a perp fleeing the police on a motorcycle. He eventually crashed and ran away. The policeman chasing him pulled out his taser and shot him. The dude exploded in flames. He was carrying a gallon of gas in his backpack.

I believe someone posted a video of this last week.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Normally this would be called racist

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...he-used-same-chant-as-january-6th-protesters/

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I don't want either team to win but after Dusty Baker showed his ass I know which team I want to lose.

Dusty, you need to quit getting paid millions to manage a team and go to every HS in America and convince black athletes to put down the footballs and basketballs and pick up a glove.

Dusty, you're the manager of a World Series team. You could have selected a black player or two to be on your roster and perhaps be good enough to start. Why didn't you? You had the opportunity.

Dusty is and has lived life larger than 99% of the people in America and still bitches. Always about color rather than ability.

FreeMiner

Legendary
FFS what is not racist? Yah no one would let them splash in a creek or swim in a river or lake.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
FFS what is not racist? Yah no one would let them splash in a creek or swim in a river or lake.
Apparently she thinks black people should drown rather than know how to swim. That would be racist.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
At basic out of Great Lakes, only my dark skin brothers had a problem swimming.

It was more of the dead float/treading water that got them, but it’s all the same.
Had one of my Div Mates go back for the swim qual throughout the entire time at boot camp. Pretty sure he was milking it though cause it allowed him to get out of other shit trying to complete the qual.

Top Bottom