Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FdsU9ytWQAAU55S

FdsU9ynWIAQTHQJ

FdsU9yoWIAM31vs

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
People keep ignoring how bad Europe's crash this winter is going to be. Germany is losing manufacturing to the US.... Joe fucking Biden energy policy and 4 of the largest manufacturers in Germany are coming here. You have to factory in a total Euro collapse and what it will do to the economy. People just have this normalcy bias where they assume another depression can't happen. I'm not predicting that but this will be wayyy worse that '08.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Just noticed something that may be important. Putin met with Turkish president during the Abe, Japan former PM, funeral. That apparently just happened. Biden didn't go. Nobody big with the US went. We are talking shit about helping Taiwan but we don't even go to Japan? Kumala is going to NK to meet with KIm? WTF is this bunch of yahoos doing?

I said that I feared this group of globalist would sacrifice part of our pacific fleet to take us down a peg. I'm really starting to think my spitballing is going to be right.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Joe should change his name to Schumer's Ass Clown Manchin from West Virginia.

Manchin Caves To Schumer: Pulls Pipeline Permitting Plan From "Inflation Reduction Act"​

Sen. Joe Manchin has asked Sen. Majority Leader Chuck Schumer to remove his pipeline permitting reform bill from a continuing resolution (CR) to fund the government.

Schumer, D-N.Y., had agreed to attach Manchin's pet project to a bill to fund the government in exchange for his vote on the Inflation Reduction Act. But amid bitter opposition from both Republicans and the progressive left, Manchin realized leaving in pipeline language could potentially trigger a government shutdown.
'It is unfortunate that members of the United States Senate are allowing politics to put the energy security of our nation at risk,' the West Virginia Democrat said in a statement. 'A failed vote on something as critical as comprehensive permitting reform only serves to embolden leaders like Putin who wish to see America fail.'

LINK

Latest posts

Top Bottom