Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
FdlU1g2XoAA4HXq
Are you sure? Parents gleefully declare their children as trans because they think it’s trendy.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
So 3 major gas pipelines to the EU and Germany from Russia have been sabotaged. It will be cold as the hubs of hell this winter in the EU. Oh well they despise fossil fuels anyway. They will be breaking up the furniture to keep warm.
The forecast is for a long cold winter.
Wonder who would plant bombs or torpedo those major gas lines?
Joe said back in Feb he would blow it up if Putin invaded.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Here is part of it.

For years, I have seen the destruction of our society and I have been fighting against it.

I fight against mass immigration, which disfigures our societies. It causes criminality, insecurity, the disruption of our social system and a terrible housing crisis.

I fight against the EU’s attack on our national democracies, that awful EU which siphons power from the public sphere into an insular world of unelected bureaucrats.

Against the climate hysteria and its catastrophic results, such as the worsening energy crisis.

Against the euro, which is destroying our savings and economy.

Against the insane COVID policies, which have undermined our freedom and health.

Against wokeism’s totalitarian attack on freedom of speech and natural human relationships.

Against the ugliness, indeed the criminality, of modern architecture, which is harmful and alienating.

Against the proxy war of the US and NATO versus Russia, first provoked by NATO and now fought on Ukrainian land. A pointless and unwinnable war plunging our continent into chaos and poverty.

For a long time, I thought these phenomena were unrelated. I could not understand why new fronts kept being opened in the war against people trying to live their daily lives. I failed to understand why we constantly screwed up.

I could not find the connection between these apparently unconnected issues.

Then I realized that these various insanities are part of one plan. However irrational and counterproductive, like the exacerbative COVID policies, they are part of one big project.

They are all symptoms of the same spiritual confusion.

It is not a secret conspiracy which I have discovered. It is instead an openly announced plan, or a series of plans, with all have one and the same underlying ideology.

Whether we call it the Great Reset, Build Back Better, the Green Deal or Euro-Atlantic Integration, the plan remains the same and stems from one mindset, the same way of thinking.

The elite ruling class is strongly convinced that human freedom is dangerous. Human nature is dangerous. Human nature should be changed – humanity remade.

That is why they push transhumanism. They find human nature unsatisfactory, and believe human intellect and planners like them can improve it.

They think they will be able to live for 150 years, or even forever. World Economic Forum guru Yuval Harari believes humans are hackable and programmable.

They believe in humanity 2.0.

Their hatred for individual freedom is inextricably linked to it. They hate humanity 1.0 – real people.

That explains their population reduction agenda: their desire to control us with social credit, QR codes and algorithms, to monitor and manipulate our feelings and desires.

They believe too many people travel, so we need a personal emissions budget to track our movements.

They believe freedom of speech must be curtailed, because people might say things they disagree with.

All politics has essentially degenerated into a war against traditional European life; against free people; against differing opinions they call disinformation; against Russia, of course; even against seasonal flu, which they use as an excuse to inject people with poison; against national identities and yes, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and so on.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
My first reaction is that the US did this. Unbelievable. What an incredible story, and one that is changing quickly.

No, they never break like this.

I wonder what will come of this. I wouldn't expect a frigate to be able to track any modern submarine, but I wonder if they might have any recordings of nearby submarine screw sounds. You can identify submarines from their unique sound.

The least plausible explanation is that Russia did this. It makes zero sense at all. The only sensible explanation that the Russians did this is to try to frame someone else (US).
Why would they, they were set to make BILLIONS this winter from NatGas to the EU. And they are winning the war.
If they wanted to not sell gas all they had to do was shut some valves.
My 1st guess UK/USA/NATO
If a National Government did this. Technically it is an Act of War.

FreeMiner

Legendary
This channel is in Greek but automatically switches to English once you set your preference.
Russian Military took off the gloves the votes are finished. Over 1,000 Ukrainian troops killed. Major destruction of equipment no more Special Military Operation it is War.

Top Bottom