Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FdgzQojVEAAtUSL

FreeMiner

Legendary
Australian Central Bank is broke, Probably COVID SPENDING.
But will print their way out. This is the same idea Germany tried in the 1920's.
We will get our turn soon. Right now the USD is seen as the cleanest shirt in the dirty laundry. The wave of bankruptcy and collapse will get here in due time.

FreeMiner

Legendary

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
why would anyone still have a home phone
I can’t speak for anyone else, but for me:

A lot of companies I deal with are still in the Stone Age and use fax machines so I have one. Also, my door bell and two gate call buttons operate through my phone system (I’m also in the Stone Age, I guess) and would cost a lot to change. My phone service is part of a bundle with cable and internet, so if I broke the bundle, the costs of the other two services would go up, essentially making the phone service cost free.

This is why I have a home phone.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

Admittedly I’m not a finance guy. But what does this mean to an average middle class person? Like how will it affect their day to day lives?
Dollar value drops, prices continue to rise...jobs lost...etc...the plan, all along has been to erase the middle class. Obama pushed hard, but was resisted to a degree. Obiden is forcing this at an accelerated pace...

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The pecan trees are putting out lots of sap this year. I've never seen them do this before in the 36 years I've lived here and it's everywhere. It could be a reaction to our drought or perhaps preparation for a long cold winter like the Farmer's Almanac said. All my ground cover has sticky sap all over it and it shines. As does my water hose.

You don’t have an aphid infestation do you?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Admittedly I’m not a finance guy. But what does this mean to an average middle class person? Like how will it affect their day to day lives?

It means that liquidity dries up because of losses in the world's debt markets.

Liquidity crisis crash all markets.

Think the real-estate mortgage meltdown of 2008

Now think of that on a worldwide basis.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Biden and the Fed have decided to use the Weimar Germany Plan 1920 version, to pay off the Government Debts by Hyper Inflating the Money supply.
The Zimbabwe Option. Never do they suggest shutting down spending. Cutting off Foreign Aid. etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom