Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
It was never about the wet markets, Bats or Pangolins. That was their first deception and billions fell for it.
There is ample evidence from multiple countries from Italy to the US to Brazil and even the Congo that the virus was circulating throughout the world prior to the official date of the first infection in Wuhan. Blood from Lombardy has evidence of infection on September 12th. Sewage from Brazil was found to have Covid prior to the official WHO date. The question now is why isn’t China jumping all over this and saying see it didn’t come from our lab because it was already elsewhere. It still is from their lab and they new it got out much earlier and still didn’t tell anyone. Or they were happy for it to spread.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I can’t speak for anyone else, but for me:

A lot of companies I deal with are still in the Stone Age and use fax machines so I have one. Also, my door bell and two gate call buttons operate through my phone system (I’m also in the Stone Age, I guess) and would cost a lot to change. My phone service is part of a bundle with cable and internet, so if I broke the bundle, the costs of the other two services would go up, essentially making the phone service cost free.

This is why I have a home phone.
I have 3 landlines - 2 business and 1 home. The only reason I have a smart phone is to take credit card payments. If not, I would go to an old flip phone. And I hate texts. Why text for 45 minutes when 2 minutes on the phone solve the issue?

FreeMiner

Legendary
British pound is collapsing again. Something is going to break soon. Lehman 2.0 weeks away

Australian Central Bank admitted they are broke. A Central BANK BANKRUPT. They said they will print their way out...That is Zimbabwe method. Biden and the US FED announced the same thing today on Zerohedge. They will hyperinflate their way out.
Not 1930 collapse Zimbabwe Collapse.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
The pecan trees are putting out lots of sap this year. I've never seen them do this before in the 36 years I've lived here and it's everywhere. It could be a reaction to our drought or perhaps preparation for a long cold winter like the Farmer's Almanac said. All my ground cover has sticky sap all over it and it shines. As does my water hose.
That is Aphid shit. Serious.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia says that Biden has moved to DEFCON 3 because Russia will not back down.
So far Putin has not backed down either. USA Biden Obama and NATO want war and I think Russia will accommodate.
No Mean Tweets Tho.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
So far Putin has not backed down either. USA Biden Obama and NATO want war and I think Russia will accommodate.

Yeah this is bad...Obiden definitely wants war...there will be a push to cut the Ruski's off from their oil, and either create a new state/country, or put the area/resources in NATO's charge...smart move, actually. Biggest problem with this is that they'll use this as yet another globalist push...we FREE Americans should definitely be worried...FUCK Obiden, and all that stand with him!

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
I could pop a bottle of this for that

8799629017118.png
Pink? Haha. Not that there’s anything worth that.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yeah this is bad...Obiden definitely wants war...there will be a push to cut the Ruski's off from their oil, and either create a new state/country, or put the area/resources in NATO's charge...smart move, actually. Biggest problem with this is that they'll use this as yet another globalist push...we FREE Americans should definitely be worried...FUCK Obiden, and all that stand with him!
Not going to happen. Russia will NUKE USA and EU before he surrenders Russia.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
No Mean Tweets Tho.

Either Putin is in on it or he’s their useful idiot.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Oh, nukes WILL fly...but we are so much further advanced that I don't think one comes close to landing here...he'll try somewhere else, and we'll obliterate that place...I THINK...but I'm not entirely sure he won't be Epsteined first...
America's Nuclear arsenal has not been upgraded much since I think Clinton era. Russia never quit upgrading. Point is USA and the EU and Russia would all be destroyed over Ukraine?

Top Bottom