Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If they controlled both houses of Congress, they wouldn't need Biden approval for a budget bill. They do need principled conservatives, so it won't happen.

Not sure about the FBI but the CIA was created from an act.
When was the last time they passed individual budget bills? It's easier to pass an omnibus bill which they have done for years.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Waze>>>>>>Fuzz busters

two big issues with radar detectors,

once it goes off you are most likely caught only real shot is getting lucky and them running on cars ahead of you. Doesn't help me much cause I am usually the one up front.

If you get pulled over with a radar detector you can forget about getting a warning.
Yes, never be the only one upfront, I always like to have one or two cars a short distance ahead of me that are just begging for a test driving award. You have to have a good model detector and use some common sense and then something like Waze but let you know what is actually up there but nothing is a guarantee especially if you get shot with laser and yes if they see you with one you won’t get off but I’ve never gotten off except the one in my lifetime anyway

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The pecan trees are putting out lots of sap this year. I've never seen them do this before in the 36 years I've lived here and it's everywhere. It could be a reaction to our drought or perhaps preparation for a long cold winter like the Farmer's Almanac said. All my ground cover has sticky sap all over it and it shines. As does my water hose.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1664111879366.png

Only in America will we stop a football game, drag out measuring chains and look at a play 15 times from 6 different angles to make sure we make the right call, but won't verify the integrity of an election of the highest office in our nation.

1664112037445.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1664112084930.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1664112253575.png

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
View attachment 136935