Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Yikes..........No dam way she passed the Bar exam none.

Its like we live in a bubble. Is this really that unchecked? You mean to tell me nobody is aware she is this stupid? Are they this hard headed to not listen to somebody showing them. Hasnt anybody told them? Like nobody cares or believes the Jan 6th BS. There is so much to pull from. Am I jaded? Ive watched live stuff on CNN MSNBC and it happens live real time. Its Real Life. Not some short twitter clip like they create and use. We are watching it live real time. Unaware and plain dumb. this is why im almost 100% sure their plan wont work out. Kamala Harris has to be the worst ever. Can somebody watch that and think wow shes awesome like when watch Ron Desantis?

Pineapple

Legendary

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Steve Kirsch seems like an intelligent guy but he is not LAC smart. SKOL!

Last edited:

Pineapple

Legendary
If we get another chance to legit elect a president (I believe that ship has sailed, but I digress), why would we gamble on someone who had the opportunity and made countless such foolish decisions and ultimately failed?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice?
So who else would you select? And if you are right, why are the libs trying so damn hard to keep him from running?

Your position is non-sequitur.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
In it [Penatgon memo], the IG recounts a fateful meeting on Jan. 3, 2021 in the White House when then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, met with Trump on national security matters.
The complete passage — hardly mentioned by Democrats at the hearings or the news media covering them — is worth absorbing in its entirety.
“Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m.,” the IG reported. “The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, ‘We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered.'”
You’d THINK they would bring this up, right?

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
@BamaRidger — I’m still here, being patient, and glad most things I would normally respond to have already been addressed by others by the time I am able to get to it. The fact this is the calm before the storm doesn’t mean I’m a cop out . . . or whatever else you think of me. I was 110% all the time on the LAC threads for 4 years. Forgive me for taking a breather the last few months. Holy hell.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Of course we have the technology. We can land unmanned rovers on Mars.

I think you referring to an article that came out a few years ago that said we now couldn’t land a man on the moon. That was true but not due to a lack of ability but is due to a lack of need and budget. It is a cost benefit analysis. We have studied the composition of the moon and it doesn’t have anything of value. Not yet.

One day it might be worth utilizing the moon as a space docking platform that receives mining materials for asteroid mining freight transports and then shuttles the freight to the surface of earth with atmospheric capable ships. (Space shuttle like.). It would be interesting to see what would be the best device to bring payloads from space to the earth. As of now we have only focused on moving payloads from earth to space. They have always returned much lighter.

Feel free to post what you read that says we don’t have the technology to land a man on the moon.
The only feasible way of getting large quantities of material from orbit to the surface of the earth is using space elevators.
"Space elevator - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_elevator

That's Fucking Chicken Shit

I'm OK with making sure workers are treated properly. I would rather the government didn't resort to a lawsuit unless absolutely necessary. Maybe that's the case here, I don't know. There is no question that a lawsuit will stress these companies more than they already are stressed, and actions like this will undoubtedly increase costs for the company, adding to national inflation.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
General Miley's New Helicopter Came In

FYZy-V6aQAE3Xyh

It's a Clown Show

MortgageHorn

Founder
Liberals and blacks cannot stand that Asians have a different culture and they succeed in the same arena as blacks.

Soooooo, it must be racism. It couldn’t be the black community refuses to accept fault for their community failures. And, their self destructive allegiance to all things democrat/liberal.

They Were Cool With Asians Until Yao Ming

MortgageHorn

Founder
@BamaRidger — I’m still here, being patient, and glad most things I would normally respond to have already been addressed by others by the time I am able to get to it. The fact this is the calm before the storm doesn’t mean I’m a cop out . . . or whatever else you think of me. I was 110% all the time on the LAC threads for 4 years. Forgive me for taking a breather the last few months. Holy hell.
johnny-manziel-confused.gif

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I'm OK with making sure workers are treated properly. I would rather the government didn't resort to a lawsuit unless absolutely necessary. Maybe that's the case here, I don't know. There is no question that a lawsuit will stress these companies more than they already are stressed, and actions like this will undoubtedly increase costs for the company, adding to national inflation.

So the poultry processing facilities they couldn't burn down, our altruistic DOJ is going to burn to the ground in the courts. Got it.

KendallCat

Poster

Hey Janet you dumbass if the labor market is so strong why are we in a recession with inflation out of control with soaring food and gas prices and people struggling. That is like a football coach of an 0-11 team bragging they are leading the country in net punting so he is a good coach - looking at only one variable does not allow you to make everyone in your flimsy narrative.

Top Bottom