Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
Here the famous Jane Goodall more elite trash. They all belong in the fucking loony bin.
They are MONSTERS and all want mass Murder of BILLIONS. Take Them Out 1st.
Scrap the UN and jail most of them, sent them to labor camps.

God blessed them and God said to them, "Be fertile and increase, fill the earth and master it; and rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, and all the living things that creep on the earth."

You follow the monkeys, Jane. I’ll follow God.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Americans and Canadians best wake up and go after Globalists in government at all levels. US and Canadian Agriculture is enmeshed and integrated deeply.
People need to get the WEF and the UN Globalists out of our governments and destroy the UN. They are Unelected Parasites. Get rid of them.

Americans and Canadians best wake up and go after Globalists in government at all levels. US and Canadian Agriculture is enmeshed and integrated deeply.
People need to get the WEF and the UN Globalists out of our governments and destroy the UN. They are Unelected Parasites. Get rid of them.

they cannot "wake up" if they refuse to see and accept the truth

AALax22

Poster

FreeMiner

Legendary
God blessed them and God said to them, "Be fertile and increase, fill the earth and master it; and rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, and all the living things that creep on the earth."

You follow the monkeys, Jane. I’ll follow God.
I guess playing with Apes and molesting them for years affected her judgement. She was trying to play Tarzan and now God.
They all need taken out. Goodall has lived as a Parasite her whole life, playing with some Apes balls.
Name anything positive that came out of her life's work?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Can anyone post the text from this article? I'm interested in reading but it's behind a paywall. TIA

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FYMtTPxUsAEqiYx

Viking

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 121581

Andy should have his license suspended for being mentally defective
Say a prayer for these morons. They will not be making it out alive. For the good doctor from the Rockefeller School of Poison, good riddance as you had to go. SKOL!

Top Bottom