Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FYMsVjkVQAAbU5W

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I guess playing with Apes and molesting them for years affected her judgement. She was trying to play Tarzan and now God.
They all need taken out. Goodall has lived as a Parasite her whole life, playing with some Apes balls.
Name anything positive that came out of her life's work?

Which monkey lady disappeared while living with them?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The irony of shit for brains getting Covid or whatever it is the day after claiming it is a pandemic of the unvaxxed is not lost on me. The timing was impeccable. Now every time that pedo sneezes he is gonna shit his depends. Jill should be busy for the next few days with her babysitting duties. Hopefully this keeps her from opening her diarrhea mouth. Of course, we are about to get a whole lot more of our truly brainless VP. Good/bad still funny. haha SKOL!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The irony of shit for brains getting Covid or whatever it is the day after claiming it is a pandemic of the unvaxxed is not lost on me. The timing was impeccable. Now every time that pedo sneezes he is gonna shit his depends. Jill should be busy for the next few days with her babysitting duties. Hopefully this keeps her from opening her diarrhea mouth. Of course, we are about to get a whole lot more of our truly brainless VP. Good/bad still funny. haha SKOL!
Jill is smarter than that, she blew off to Delaware and left Joe at the WH. If Kamala wants to be Pres, she has to clean up after pedo Pete

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 121591

View attachment 121592

View attachment 121593

and to show that we don't have a monopoly on crazy people

View attachment 121594
If it was arson, $100 is was a climate activist.

Top Bottom