Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
In Texas

As long as you have price contracts with your provider, you won’t pay more even though the rates jump.
The company’s take the risk when they give you a price… now if you are in your negotiation phase or your contract is about to run out, well….. good luck.

The incident during the freeze was mostly due to Griddy, who had to charge real rates to customers and when it jumped to the max of 10$ per kWh, people like me had $2000 electric bills in February of ‘19!!!

Also the fact that ercot avoided updating hardware that failed during the freeze causing a lack of deliverable energy. It wasn’t that they didn’t have the power, they just couldn’t get it to everyone without overloading the routes that didn’t fail. (Or at least that’s how I understand it)

eb102993

Poster

FreeMiner

Legendary
they are all fuckin' pedo's. It's disgusting and will be the force to unite us all.
In my Father's day. The locals would have immediately killed them all if they showed themselves.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Wth is going on in Ohio.

DNA from the clinic in Indianapolis is being tested against samples from Fuentes, as well as the child's siblings, to confirm contribution to the aborted fetus.

He said Fuentes is not believed to be in the country legally and there are questions about his identity.

Huhn testified. Meyer said the girl had just turned 10 recently, meaning she was likely impregnated at 9 years old.

An analysis of Columbus police reports filed since May 9 found 50 reports of rape or sexual abuse involving girls 15 years or younger. That number of reports may also be underreported because of restrictions on public records related to reports initiated by mandated reporters. The report involving the 10-year-old girl falls into that category.

In 2020, there were 52 abortions in children 15 or younger in Ohio, accounting for 0.3% of the 20,605 abortions performed that year, according to the Ohio Department of Health. Data from the health department shows there were 63 such procedures in 2019, 54 in 2018, 61 in 2017 and 76 in 2016.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

He Fucked around and Found out.

anchorman-black.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Probably already posted. Bastard's even arresting Mother's trying to save their kids. You Guys Rot In Hell.
View attachment 118840
100% it was a setup. The only good thing about it is they might slow them down bc were on to it. Were going to win this. If this happened to my kids school if they were hurt or not i would seek these fools out.

D

Deleted member 2886

This one's had me messed up all morning. :mad:
Sorry mate, I'll put more of a warning in place with that sorta content in future.
(*it's not even the worst of what I've dug up so far😔)

Wish it wasn't necessary to post content like that, though, imo, unfortunately it is the only way to generate a brighter light of awareness such as to evoke any real consolidated counterbalancing force.

Coz it seems that it lurks in the darkness, slithering amongst the shadows of ignorance- and goes to depraved extremes that it may continue unabated, remaining hidden from The Light.
That's where it draws it's putrid power -festering like an infected wound.

And yeah fuck it upset me quite a bit too, like this whole supposed child torture shit seriously enrages me aye,... ...beyond anything I've ever experienced before.

I wouldn't be able to seek out The Truth of the matter were it not for that I've been deliberately transmuting the extraordinary degree of arising rage into being the motivational fuel driving, or rather, -propelling me forward,
-into those dark places, -to cast The Light upon it, -to expose this fuckin horrendous practice.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
NSA part of the military or HLS?

It's DOD, no?

Block chain and so forth. Post after post on it at the old place.

Of course, the military that is preoccupied with intersex showers, drag queen beauty pageants, and whatever other rainbow faggotry one can imagine was also supposed to come in on January 20th last year and arrest everyone.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

They sound like they care about him bc in peace of shit humans brains appeasing youre piece of shit family member means your being a good family member. My ex BIL thinks hes a good day bc he sends his kids away on extravert vacations sometimes with him and sometimes without him.. Thats all this is. Joe biden has been an absentee parent to all his kids. He thinks calling and texting I love you and heres some money means hes doing a good job as a parent. He doesnt give 2 shits about his kids. If he did they would be pieces of shit. Try actually having a relationship with them doing shit with them.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom