Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I pulled hundreds of quills from my Mom's Dalmatian..
2-3 times a year she would come home with a mouthful of quills, sometimes in her chest and throat.
Even when she was older same shit. Dumb ass dog.
But my Mom loved her...Wrap her in an old blanket, get my younger brother to hold her down and get the bull nose pliers out.
View attachment 118823

We pour whiskey down their throat then remove. Makes them pretty chill

Viking

Legendary
Founder
My Electric Bill Going to be Lit

I heard on a video earlier that this is gonna be brutal. Electric bills through the roof. Texans are gonna be pissed and hot. Never a good combination. What's Abbot doing about it?

Edit: ol' william mount talked about this yesterday. i can't vouche for his numbers but he is blaming the gobnah and this dirty power company! SKOL!

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
We pour whiskey down their throat then remove. Makes them pretty chill
You doing it wrong son. You drink the whiskey...Just kidding. Whiskey did not last long in our house. I had 3 older thirsty brothers, who liked to drink, fight and chase women, and run the cops. In no particular order.
And on Sunday, they would be so proud in Church when the Preacher would get to calling down the sinners. It was like they were keeping a score card.
And my Mom and Dad would pray harder.
I am kidding about the church and all.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FXJjVdwUcAYEUMu

Viking

Legendary
Founder
they are all fuckin' pedo's. It's disgusting and will be the force to unite us all.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

e43624e5-4c62-42b1-bfb3-591b5b4c7ed0.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I heard on a video earlier that this is gonna be brutal. Electric bills through the roof. Texans are gonna be pissed and hot. Never a good combination. What's Abbot doing about it?

Edit: ol' william mount talked about this yesterday. i can't vouche for his numbers but he is blaming the gobnah and this dirty power company! SKOL!

As far as I know...nothing. He should reopen the coal fired electricity generators...but won't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom