Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
My friend I googled China Bank Runs and mass suicides there are many many articles

He bitches more than a teenage girl on her fucking rag

D

Deleted member 2886

#Ancestry search update.
#Doubt this is of much interest to anyone but myself, however the reason for sharing this here is in the off chance that someone might offer advice on how to figure this out.

*I've searched every ancestry site I can think of/that search engines pull up and tried every variation of names/surnames but have yielded nought.

*So I bit the bullet and started a damn FB account to try find any relatives on there.

*After 2-3 days, managed to find an uncle.

*He's just responded and hooked me up with some new(*to me) info, including the photo I'd previously mentioned.🙂

#This is a photo taken somewhere in NZ -sometime between 1942-44 of my Great Grandfather holding his daughter,...my Grandmother.
IMG_20220713_171913.jpg
*My uncle tells me that him and sisters knew nothing about this until their Grandmother revealed it on her deathbed.

*Apparently my Great Grandmother was already married-with children and had an affair with my Great Grandfather while he was stationed here and her husband(*NZr) was off fighting in the war.

*Her husband never knew and assumed he was the father.

*After redeployment from NZ to fight(*probably in the Pacific??) and subsequently returning to The USA, my Great Grandfather kept his NZ affair & his daughter a secret from his family.(*dunno whether he was already married or had children),...though he did maintain some degree of contact I'm told.

#My uncle says he doesn't know more than that.
No name, rank, home state, nothing???
Though I'm a little skeptical tbh.
Kinda seems like he's hesitant to reveal certain info, which could be because we've only just met???

*Anyway, I also found an auntie who I'm gonna ask next.
(#I actually haven't met these extended family members except for supposedly when I was a toddler?)

#If anyone's got any insight regarding the photo, I'd be immensely grateful.

#So frickin eager to learn about my Great Grandfather.
Who was he?
Where was he from?
What was he like?
What did he do?

#My uncle sorta alluded to how certain types of people sometimes search their ancestry intending to find and hussle any wealthy extended family members they can locate.

#I think that anyone motivated by such disgraceful behaviour ought to be fuckin ashamed.

#So to conclude this update, turns out I'm the great grand bastard of the hearty lookin guy in the photo.🙂

D

Deleted member 2886

This is why we can not co-exist.

Woah, is this insane person seriously implying that medical emergency services for pregnant women are somehow bad and perpetrating some kind of imaginary injustices upon specialized baby butcheries?

I'm sick of these subhuman cannibals and their retarded shit.
If I were in charge, that Liz Warren would be worryin.

*A great man once said:
#Ballpeen.

D

Deleted member 2886

Very irresponsible posts with no proof. Stop believing everything you see on twitter for FUUCKS SAKE
IMG_20220713_121414_643.jpg
I dig the rampant hypocrisy there Scratch. Reminds me of Stalinda,...rather obnoxious and down right cunty as fuck.
IMG_20220713_121531_034.jpgOught to consider, instead of engaging full reeeeee!!! tard while stomping ya feet and screeching orders at other posters as if to be some kinda authoritative censorship fairy...
IMG_20220713_121749_772.jpg
IMG_20220713_133128_166.jpg
...Why not either ignore the posts that you find so wildly triggering OR perhaps you could put in a bit of effort yourself to bust out the pertinent proofs supporting your own legit counterargument.
IMG_20220713_112956_177.jpg
IMG_20220713_133130_693.jpg
IMG_20220713_121227_956.jpg
IMG_20220713_114148_309.jpg
IMG_20220713_133136_531.jpg
IMG_20220713_121718_769.jpg
#Just like this Stalinda cunt, anyone trying to exert their influence to judge & censor what others can or cannot be exposed to, can go mcfuck themselves with that ghey shit.
🖕😘

#EDIT: ☝️😆Fuck I must've been chonked AF when I wrote that.
Coz, ffs, the last statement of mine is in fact, -full blown hypocrisy.

Shame on me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Fauci makes money on each JAB. Of course he will advocate them.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

After months of flatly refusing to cooperate, former Donald Trump adviser Steve Bannon, whose trial on criminal contempt charges is set to begin this week, ridiculed the Jan. 6 committee on Tuesday and dared its members to allow him to testify in public.

“So pray for them,” he continued. “That’s who needs prayers. Not MAGA, not War Room, and certainly not Steven K. Bannon.”

Noting that another hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, Bannon said, “We’ll see … what happens this afternoon, but hey, my offer is out there.”

“Here’s what I need,” the Trump ally said. “Give me a date, a time, a room number, a microphone, and a Holy Bible that I can take the oath on.”

“Deliver that and we’ll see how good you are little Jamie Raskin and Liz Cheney and all of it — serve it up!” he added.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom