Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FXFKzkIXEAIfwnA

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Man i
I go hiking and fishing along alot of glacial streams and rivers. That shit is truly healing spirits. Soaking in it is amazing and su king it up through my purification straw is even better. These ass clowns will stop at nothing and lie about everything. The excuses for the SADS are hilarious as well. The science community was compromised and sold out to the Rockerfeller syndicate a long time ago. SKOL!

Personally, I think the election steal in November will be ridiculously obvious.

By design.

I can’t quite decide what I think will happen. Either they will let republicans win so they can keep up the charade of a two party system. This allows them to go on the offensive the next two year against Pubs in hopes to rebound for 24. They may have something big up their sleeve in the two years.

Other option is they will steal and make it fairly obvious in hopes the country completely rips apart. Allows them to enact martial laws while furthering destructive polices in hopes of ushering in the NWO. If they win in Nov somehow America as we know is finished, and I don’t believe that is hyperbole.

I lean towards the first option. However, I am fearful that the second could happen. If it does all bets are off.

This is why any time there is more than about 3 black men together I usually proceed with extreme caution. Will straight up not go to places if they will be in large groups. The more of them in an a given area the more problems there will be. Black women are something else in their own right.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom