Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Let’s just stop at #1 for a moment.

What are your odds of surviving if only 500 million
out of 8 billion are allowed to live?

Simple math except you have to factor in the number
of elites who are executing this plan will definately
still be alive and in control.

Now, close your eyes and think of the people alive
right now that will be the rulers of the few allowed
to live.

I’m sure you can think of some names if you concentrate.
It was said in a previous post several weeks ago that they wanted mostly Asians to be in the 500 million and few Euros or Americans. Asians are hard workers and obedient whereas us Americans and some Euros are quite independent. No mention of the rest of the world other than the people in Africa and elsewhere have lots of minerals. They will probably need several million slaves err workers.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Dems will just double and triple down on stealing the election.

Criminals are replacing those who can leave California. The gov't officials must be getting paid handsomely by Pfizer, Moderna and the Chinese among others.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was sent a tik tok this morning. The guy has the film slowed down, paused, etc. and claims it was Lightning. Compelling argument/video.
I found this gif. Hard to tell, but it doesn’t look like lightning to me. Looks like something hits from one of the sides with all the fragments blowing towards the camera.

1657195676418.gif

Babyshoe

Poster
I found this gif. Hard to tell, but it doesn’t look like lightning to me. Looks like something hits from one of the sides with all the fragments blowing towards the camera.

View attachment 116843
This is interesting. The video on this tiktok showed that bright light off in the distance get bigger as the explosion happened. However, it was zoomed in more than this gif you provided which seems to debunk his theory. Thank you.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

View attachment 116843
There’s a definite travel path of something from left of the stones that continues through the stones.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Dems will just double and triple down on stealing the election.

Criminals are replacing those who can leave California. The gov't officials must be getting paid handsomely by Pfizer, Moderna and the Chinese among others.

British Airways just canceled 10,000 future flights. That puts in perspective that $, their business objectives, are always required to take a back seat to the new world order. They'd take bankruptcy vs. hiring the unvaxxed.

Another obvious election steal might be the boiling point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom