Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Dig into his back ground bet you will find he was on Head Fuck Prescription pills
View attachment 116305
I don’t think it is the SSRIs in particular. Fucked up people get put on pills. These weirdos don’t get place on SSRIs then end up nuts. They already are crazy and a simple medication or two is not enough to correct years of abnormality that is now programmed into their brain. It’s more of a band-aid than a cure.

It is the easy way out both as a prescriber and patient than the time and effort to get intensive therapy and get their wiring back to normal or at least provide different more productive ways to cope with their pathological self than hanging out with other basketcases or shooting random people.

I can look at this dude and know he is nucking futs. It’s either that or he’s retarded (or both). He has micrognathia which is associated with a lot of syndromes. There is also FLK syndrome (Funny Looking Kid) where if you look weird compared to your parents there is some underlying unknown congenital cause.

I don’t know how you can minority report people without infringing on thousands of people’s rights in order to maybe get one right. (Unless you are carrying and can stop it at 0-1).

FreeMiner

Legendary
I don’t think it is the SSRIs in particular. Fucked up people get put on pills. These weirdos don’t get place on SSRIs then end up nuts. They already are crazy and a simple medication or two is not enough to correct years of abnormality that is now programmed into their brain. It’s more of a band-aid than a cure.

It is the easy way out both as a prescriber and patient than the time and effort to get intensive therapy and get their wiring back to normal or at least provide different more productive ways to cope with their pathological self than hanging out with other basketcases or shooting random people.

I can look at this dude and know he is nucking futs. It’s either that or he’s retarded (or both). He has micrognathia which is associated with a lot of syndromes. There is also FLK syndrome (Funny Looking Kid) where if you look weird compared to your parents there is some underlying unknown congenital cause.

I don’t know how you can minority report people without infringing on thousands of people’s rights in order to maybe get one right. (Unless you are carrying and can stop it at 0-1).
My only point is why are so many of these mass murderers all on Heavy Meds all through school then they snap. It is not coincidence.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

Now Why Would These Babies Need a Blood-Thinner

Oh Yea They Now Get the Jab!

Maybe they have factor V Leiden deficiency. Before jumping to conclusions, what study was it based on, when was the study conceived, what are the indications for prescribing, who owns the patent, was it rushed through to use it for other indications, etc.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
My only point is why are so many of these mass murderers all on Heavy Meds all through school then they snap. It is not coincidence.
You have someone that is fucked in the head, with no adult supervision, parents don’t give a shit, probably molested by his uncle, not getting the help he needs, with friends as weird as he is. Someone along the way put him on an ssri and he was lost to follow up.

SSRIs can take a screwed up depressed person who is too tired/depressed to take action. Then they are energized actually get out of bed and can now participate in their fucked up life and either commit suicide or gun down some republicans. It’s like giving a child molester meth. At least that is what Lube Raper/Cat Luber/Cat Raper said.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

What a fantastic idea. You don’t even need a study to show that it’s perfectly safe to have wild type covid spike protein injected four times followed by an omicron spike protein. Your circulatory system will look like one of those experiments where you dump molten aluminum into an ant farm.

FreeMiner

Legendary
You have someone that is fucked in the head, with no adult supervision, parents don’t give a shit, probably molested by his uncle, not getting the help he needs, with friends as weird as he is. Someone along the way put him on an ssri and he was lost to follow up.

SSRIs can take a screwed up depressed person who is too tired/depressed to take action. Then they are energized actually get out of bed and can now participate in their fucked up life and either commit suicide or gun down some republicans. It’s like giving a child molester meth. At least that is what Lube Raper/Cat Luber/Cat Raper said.
I am not disputing your analysis. But I think there is more here.
Twenty-seven drug regulatory agency warnings cite psychiatric drug side effects of mania, psychosis, violence and homicidal ideation; 1,531 cases of psychiatric drug induced homicide/homicidal ideation have been reported to the US FDA; 65 high profile cases of mass shootings/murder have been committed by individuals under the influence of these drugs, yet there has never been a federal investigation into the link between seemingly senseless acts of violence and the use of mind-altering psychotropic drugs.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FW8S9m4XEAUAjEs

Latest posts

Top Bottom