Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
FWPH_08UsAATYwN
Maxine Waters should be charged with sedition. Immediately.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1656339706707.png

All around the country, the Left's insanity, hate, and rage is on full display.

Best Republican midterm campaign ad in history.

^^ and the funny part is all the preaching about the divide and hatred is coming from the left. They truly believe this is all on conservatives and libertarians. Try to point out that it's coming from them the conversation ends or they walk away

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^military taking on the true crisis^^

View attachment 113982

View attachment 113983

When I was in the Navy in 1969-72, they were doing abortions at the Naval Hospitals I worked at.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Think I am going to take a short break from this thread to reflect and charge up. I have put so much into our rightful quest that I need a break.
I know yall will carry the flag for our cause because we are what saves America.
Carry on my brothers, carry on.

Love You Brother- Can’t Wait to Meet You!!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 113995

All around the country, the Left's insanity, hate, and rage is on full display.

Best Republican midterm campaign ad in history.

^^ and the funny part is all the preaching about the divide and hatred is coming from the left. They truly believe this is all on conservatives and libertarians. Try to point out that it's coming from them the conversation ends or they walk away
Many of them are less than ultra liberal true believers. Only the really weirdos are gung ho purple haired nose/tongue pierced loons.

This doesn't mean they are full bore libertarians or conservatives. They are one or two issue people and practice group think often. That translates into group demonstrators because they would never act on their own. Followers not leaders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom