Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FVwGWOeWUAQf07a

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Not for me. They're for a person getting prepared for major surgery who likes licorice. Never licked a butthole--dirty or clean. That's disgusting.
That is why they are needing surgery. The gut is rejecting that filth.
I had my lower ribs removed so I can keel over and drag my rough tongue over and into my butthole. I can guarantee the mouths of the guys/girls you’ve been with have more pathologic bacteria and helminths than my poop cutter.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That is why they are needing surgery. The gut is rejecting that filth.
I had my lower ribs removed so I can keel over and drag my rough tongue over and into my butthole. I can guarantee the mouths of the guys/girls you’ve been with have more pathologic bacteria and helminths than my poop cutter.
Unfortunately, it's not gut surgery. For a woman, surgery on a breast is serious. If she likes licorice and wants to eat it, I'll buy her some to ease her through this.

Good for you and licking the shit out of your ass. I hope it has peanuts in it as well. Will give you something crunchy to dine on. Maybe some E. coli or Salmonella too so it's watery when you slurp.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
And this is with a media army that covers daily for his incompetent administration. If we had an honest media his approval rating would be in the single digits. If we had an honest media, he would've never been elected.
Your second part about never being elected. He would never had been a Senator for all those years or VP either.

If we had an honest media, JFK would have been the last dem president. And he had lots of baggage.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
Well seein as you want to get all fancy. Here is my favorite. My antique Collins saddle axe 2 1/2 lb double bit one handed, it was used by timber cruisers, and packers. Back in the day when freight moved by pack train etc. Picked it up at a yard sale in Arkansas, for 10 dollars. Still had the original Collins mfg sticker on the face. Gonna due it split'em to the teeth Viking style

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
completely clueless

View attachment 112032

^^well sink the fvckers faggots^^
In other news, water is wet, sky is blue. Those phags have been doing this since we've been steaming thru those waters. I've dealt with it numerous times from 2009-2010.

Latest posts

Top Bottom