Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1655812360548.png

^^mentally ill Dem voter^^

FreeMiner

Legendary
Looks like Pres. Joe Schitt, the EU, UK all stepped in the Dog Shit. The Empire of Lies is Dying. The US/UK/EU only represent 12% of the Global Economy as the Dragon Rises.
The mistake began under Pres. Clinton and kept growing under all following Presidents. When the USSR collapsed in 1991 the West instead of embracing the new Russia. And increasing trade with Russia and bringing it into the West. They drove Russia into a union with China.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Like a machete or tomahawk?

Sorry if I'm mistaken here, you guys are talking about inconspicuous vehicular weaponry aye?

This is a topic that's quite relevant for me, unsure about sharing some of the details tbh, which I'll leave out.

Imo, I reckon it is best to keep a hefty bludgeoning tool handy for the more likely minor self def reqs arising,...as well as a brutal, preferably frightening limb remover for any relatively less common-serious threat scenarios.
[A gun would be handy, but NZ commies fucked that freedom up way before I existed.]

Probably don't hear this sorta shit on the international propaganda broadcasts; there have long been major, and ever increasing gang culture problems in NZ, especially with the hardcore Māori.
[*Comrade Stalinda Schwabdern even gave one prominent gang millions of NZ tax $ for some nonsensical gang led methamphetamine rehab bullshit.]

Certain urban areas are extremely dangerous, day or night, due to mobs of drugged out/drunk antisocial youth prospects roaming about, who will not hesitate to take any opportunity presented to brutalize, steal, rape, or whatever else.
Multiple times over the recent years while parked in the cities, I've suddenly found hostile cunts surrounding me, it's like they pop out of the trees or something.
(*Each time this has occurred it was of groups consisting of at least ~8 to 15ish teenagers against numero uno.)
Fortunately a casual flash of a pig sticker did send them packing each of these times.
(*Probably just to go get themselves some weapons though.)

One tragic example is; An old mate, Jeremy(16yo), was randomly attacked in full public view by some teenage "Mongrel Mob" prospects who used a large sharpened stick to stab him under the right armpit, one sunny afternoon in 2005.
He was just chilling in his car, about ~10metres away from a few of us sitting around a bonfire on the beach.
The stick pierced his heart and Jeremy bled out within minutes,...long before we even got close the hospital.

These fuckwit prospects were eventually caught, but being youths(14-17yo) they barely spent a year each in juvenile detention facilities.

So anyways, these are some motivations for the following examples of some multipurpose tools I now keep handily stashed, & easily accessible in my main two vehicles,...at all times.
(*A slightly shorter, fatter version of this old beasty machete 👇)
View attachment 111856View attachment 111860View attachment 111859View attachment 111862
Plus various other tools & equipment.

*NZ po po don't tolerate the average citizen carrying any kind of weaponry, we're apparently supposed to be kept defenseless it seems, so multipurpose tools are really the only choice.
However, a nasty looking pig sticker &/or limb remover is absolutely necessary, imo, just gotta keep em outta sight.

Only a fool would rely on any other, ie: cops, especially in any immediately dangerous, rapidly evolving, unpredictable situations.
1655818093659.jpeg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1655820558341.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

DeSantis is a fantastic governor, but he will destroy his political future if he challenges Trump, and he knows that. He needs Trump. Not one of the 16 major GOP candidates from 2016 has made a comeback after Trump. The base is with Trump and looking to vindicate 2020.
Not sure I agree, but interesting to discuss

1655820779013.png

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 112029
And the black leger and the Alfa Bank stories came out of Ukraine. The owner of crowdstrike is Ukrainian. Ukraine is the largest cyber crime state in the world as well.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
We know Uvalde is trying to block any substantive investigation of what happened to save the city and their insurance companies millions of dollars. It's obscene that the GOP legislature in Texas is going along with this coverup. These hearing should be open for anyone to attend and in the open for all to see and hear. Holding them behind the scenes allows the witnesses to lie or twist the truth. Put them in the open and force the officers and officials to tell the truth, take the 5th or commit perjury.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Others will use this decision in hopes of taking their tax dollars to non-religious private schools. ISDs better start teaching reading, writing and arithmetic quickly or see similar. I hope this means the days of teaching only to the state tests are over. I hope it also means that all these special months go away too. A person's school tax should be able to go with the student to whatever school they want to go to.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
We know Uvalde is trying to block any substantive investigation of what happened to save the city and their insurance companies millions of dollars. It's obscene that the GOP legislature in Texas is going along with this coverup. These hearing should be open for anyone to attend and in the open for all to see and hear. Holding them behind the scenes allows the witnesses to lie or twist the truth. Put them in the open and force the officers and officials to tell the truth, take the 5th or commit perjury.

Meanwhile, Abbot and Paxton have done nothing.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
completely clueless

1655828330667.png

^^well sink the fvckers faggots^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Meanwhile, Abbot and Paxton have done nothing.
Abbott held a news conference and Beto showed up. Paxton has more important fish to fry with regard to OBIden and his regime. The proper units are the Texas Rangers and DPS to do the investigations. The Legislature should back off until the investigations are complete. If the stonewalling continues then Paxton should get involved.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The Navy just created "safe spaces," the Army is teaching CRT at West Point, the Air Force is hosting drag shows—but stop worrying! Your beloved Republicans just sent $40 billion to Zelensky.
Feel Safer?

Has the media done a single follow-up story on the California man who almost murdered a Supreme Court Justice?

Interview his family and friend circles?

Report on his social media?

Doxx him like Taylor Lorenz?

Now ask why they aren't talking about Nicholas Roske

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Huge. So how long will this take to filter back into the states? How do we get to apply this money to sending them to a private school, etc.?
I briefly read the decision and it was in response to the voucher system in Maine. Apparently, Maine tried to prohibit their vouchers being used at religious schools. I know, shocking a New England state would be anti-religion. SCOTUS said it was a violation of the religious person's first amendment freedom of religion to deny them use of state vouchers at religious schools. Seems like it's a matter of time before Maine and other states with vouchers cannot limit where the voucher can be used.

Not exactly tied to school taxes we pay but may lead to being able to take your school taxes with your school age kids to the school of their choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom