Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
f1c90a2e-fd32-43fe-8d87-154c24689dce_text.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Woman Who Found Ashley Biden's Diary Under Active FBI Investigation​

Aimee Harris is under investigation for selling Ashley Biden's diary after the president's daughter left it behind at a Palm Beach 'halfway house'

Previous reports claimed the Bidens reported it stolen in an alleged burglary, but DailyMail.com has learned Harris is not being investigated for theft

'It's her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president's daughter kicks it to a different legal level,' a well-placed source said

Harris, 39, moved into a Palm Beach home and found the diary under the mattress shortly after Ashley moved back to Philadelphia in 2020

She is said to have later passed the private journal around at a Republican fundraiser before selling it for $40,000 to right-wing organization Project Veritas

The diary contained shocking and sensitive information, such as details about her chronic drug abuse, sex addiction, and being 'hyper-sexualized' in her youth
'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate),' she wrote in a January 2019 entry

LINK

denn

Legendary
Founder
Heels up now in charge of what is true and what is not.

It figures that one of the most unintelligible people in the federal government would be put in charge to run a disinformation campaign (AKA, try and silence any opinions other than their own)

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary

Aimee Harris is under investigation for selling Ashley Biden's diary after the president's daughter left it behind at a Palm Beach 'halfway house'

Previous reports claimed the Bidens reported it stolen in an alleged burglary, but DailyMail.com has learned Harris is not being investigated for theft

'It's her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president's daughter kicks it to a different legal level,' a well-placed source said

Harris, 39, moved into a Palm Beach home and found the diary under the mattress shortly after Ashley moved back to Philadelphia in 2020

She is said to have later passed the private journal around at a Republican fundraiser before selling it for $40,000 to right-wing organization Project Veritas

The diary contained shocking and sensitive information, such as details about her chronic drug abuse, sex addiction, and being 'hyper-sexualized' in her youth
'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate),' she wrote in a January 2019 entry

LINK
She will be found dead shortly probably FBI Hit Team. Think about the 56 Suicides' in Hillary's back trail. That many dead has to be the FBI. Or some inside government wet crew.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
Him and his 4 brothers all went to the WW2. They were much loved and always honored and respected in our family. When my wife and I would host them, my wife would always fuss on them, and we would both cater to their whims.
I would drive them anywhere to visit or sight see and the wife would cook them anything. They would always say oh we can't have that the doctor said no, but they always went for her treats. The wife would just smile and pile on the forbidden goodies. And make sure they got their afternoon naps.
It was always our pleasure. Greatly missed.
Thanks for sharing. Probably the best generation we’ve had.

It’s a shame what’s happened to this country by the despicable scum bags that reside in DC.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder

LINK
Might be away to go after project Veritas. That's who they're really after.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Biden threatens to invoke a health emergency for abortions if RvW is overturned​

Link Breitbart article
Biden signaled his willingness to use executive action to blunt any state and local laws on abortion during an interview with ABC comedian/activist Jimmy Kimmel. The president warned that overturning Roe v. Wade would cause a “mini-revolution” in the United States. “It’s just ridiculous in my view and I don’t think the country will stand for it, but I think what we’re going to have to do, there’s some executive orders I could employ, we believe, we’re looking at that right now,” he said. Biden’s staff appears more than willing to weaponize emergency and wartime executive powers in politically fraught situations

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Another US food processing plant up in flames. This will be Food Processing Plant number 98 damaged or destroyed by fire this year.
Heard on the radio today that there is a coming shortage of Olive Oil. Apparently there is a disease killing the Italian olive trees.

Latest posts

Top Bottom