Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
My dad was in WWII he spoke very little about the 3 years he spent in combat in the South Pacific. He did tell me a story about the Australian soldiers he fought with over there. He said they were the best and were fearless and the Japs were scared as hell of them because they took zero prisoners. He said the Japs referred to them as The Bloody Bloats.
What happened to that braveness of the Australian people?
Same can be asked of us, in general.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Stupid Bastard shut the XL Pipeline out of Alberta his 1st day in Office simply because Trump had approved it after 8 years of Obama over ruling the US Corp of Engineers Approvals.
XL would have supplied 800,000 BLLs per day.
Now stupid is blaming the Oil Companies.
He also cancelled all their drilling leases.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I may be wrong, I could be drunk (I am) but it feels like the left has the ball on the right's 25-yard line, and were driving in to score. They just fumbled and we recovered. Now what we do to change/win the game is how well we play offense because we've been on defense way too fucking long.
How long will this feeling last? I have no clue because you never underestimate the Pub's ability to fuck things up?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
My dad was in WWII he spoke very little about the 3 years he spent in combat in the South Pacific. He did tell me a story about the Australian soldiers he fought with over there. He said they were the best and were fearless and the Japs were scared as hell of them because they took zero prisoners. He said the Japs referred to them as The Bloody Bloats.
What happened to that braveness of the Australian people?
A few of them became the prison guards, I mean the police.

Btw is your dad still around? I had a uncle who at age 15 lied about his age to serve and was in the South Pacific. He would of been 95 or 96 now.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I may be wrong, I could be drunk (I am) but it feels like the left has the ball on the right's 25-yard line, and were driving in to score. They just fumbled and we recovered. Now what we do to change/win the game is how well we play offense because we've been on defense way too fucking long.
How long will this feeling last? I have no clue because you never underestimate the Pub's ability to fuck things up?
Pubs are the Washington Generals. Maybe it will morph after enough America first candidates get in.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Btw is your dad still around? I had a uncle who at age 15 lied about his age to serve and was in the South Pacific. He would of been 95 or 96 now.
Sadly no he passed @ age 60. His life was troubled with multiple health issues and what is now known as PTSD. I lost him in 1978 he was a good man but the war took its toll and it caused some very bad times in our family's life.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Just lost the last old warrior in our family who was in the WW2. RIP Uncle Dan he was 97. Here he is at 95 having a drink. He was a fun guy to the end. IMG_1969.JPGBecause of covid BS only immediate family could visit him.

Same with Minnesota. Thanks Catholic Charities and Lutheran Social Services. It’s nice to be sold out by “Christian” organizations. Somalian enclaves in MN are rich recruiting areas for terrorists. They have no intention of being good Americans as they opine for shariah law. Lapping up all the free shit government has to offer and believing they’re absolutely entitled.

Relating Lutherans and Catholics to Christian’s is a stretch. The Catholic Church is disaster. Maybe if they keep praying to Mary and confessing their sins to a man it will get better though

Catilac

Elite
Have they not had high temps in Kansas before?

Man at store today complaining about chicken prices. Told him about the multi-million chicken fires which he had not heard about. Then told him about the other food plant issues. He said, there has to be something else going on.

Lived in Ks and been around the cattle business much of my life

This story is bullshit

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I’m sorry man. I so want this to be true but they already beat him. He’s not John Wick. He got out maneuvered many times with staff and mainly the election. Priebus, McMasters, Milley, Barr, his first SOS (Rex?), the other corporate guy, etc. I’m tired of wishful thinking and no results. I want Cates to be right here but I can’t believe he is any longer.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

The right just forfeits their drive, hands the ball back, and says “hey, take as many tries as you need. Just promise not to take the field goal. We only accept touchdowns.”

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Stupid Bastard shut the XL Pipeline out of Alberta his 1st day in Office simply because Trump had approved it after 8 years of Obama over ruling the US Corp of Engineers Approvals.
XL would have supplied 800,000 BLLs per day.
Now stupid is blaming the Oil Companies.
He also cancelled all their drilling leases.
This dumb mother fucker is floundering so badly on the energy problem that only an absolute fucking fool would try to say he is doing the right thing.

But sadly the US has more than its share of fools.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
The right just forfeits their drive, hands the ball back, and says “hey, take as many tries as you need. Just promise not to take the field goal. We only accept touchdowns.”
It's almost like the Right really doesn't want to win. :rolleyes:
It's so much easier to fundraise when they are fighting those evil Dems in power.

Top Bottom