Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
OMG

FVTGJsrXsAQcd7N

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I sent an email to NC senator Thom Tillis. I’ll check to see if the reply I get is the same canned response...
For Cornyn to say they are not "restricting or limiting rights of current gun-owners" is a lie. That's what red flag laws are. As well as any additional impediments to owning or purchasing guns are.

The curious part is "current gun owners". Does this mean future gun owners will have to deal with additional restrictions? A two-tier 2nd amendment right?

FreeMiner

Legendary
What is the weird solid white material in the arteries of the vaccinated deceased? Here is a guess: "Solid lipid nanoparticles (SLNs) are prepared from lipids that are solid at room temperature as well as at body temperature. Different solid lipids are exploited to produce SLNs, such as, tripalmitin, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, glyceryl monostearate, trimyristin, tristearin, stearic acid, etc." In other words LNPS made of some of the same material as drugstore soaps and cleaning products, SOLIDIFY IN THE BODY.

Subscribe ➡️⬇️➡️ @naomirwolf

FreeMiner

Legendary
Because the US Tax Payer is Not Giving Enough Money To Defend The EU which has 800M people an the 3rd largest economy on the planet.
The Caped Crusader Biden will form another super alliance with the UK to fight Russia.
What a bunch of fucking morons. The US economy is in the dumpster and this bastard is setting the dumpster on fire with a can of gasoline, and he wants to give more to the EU.

Top Bottom