Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

Pineapple

Legendary
Australians getting Blackouts Because of Russian Sanctions. Ha Ha Ha.
Soon the Aussie's and New Zealand will be colonies of China.
Hopefully, I get to shoot a Red Stag and fly fish New Zealand before China shows up and kills them all for their horns and eyes.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1655300162334.png

BREAKING: Pro-abortion militants Jane's Revenge release new message, say 30 days of mercy have 'expired,' promise more attacks on pro-life centers
^^sounds like a terrorist group to me^^

1655300287131.png

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
FVQ-DKoWUAITw2U

5 Down

5 To Go
Liz will get destroyed, 4 to go.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
From John Cornyn:

Thank you for contacting me regarding federal firearms policy. I appreciate your comments on this important matter.

On May 24, 2022, a gunman maliciously took the lives of 21 innocent people, including 19 children at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas. My heart goes out to the families who lost loved ones. As you know, this is an incredibly difficult time for the Uvalde community, Texas, and our Nation. We are committed to coordinating with federal, state, and local officials to assist the Uvalde community as they navigate the aftermath of this tragedy.

Students and teachers deserve to feel safe inside of their schools, and parents deserve peace of mind when they send their children to school. To that end, my Senate colleagues and I have engaged in bipartisan discussions to draft mental health and school safety legislation to identify and prevent violence in our communities. It is imperative for Congress to improve the availability and accessibility of mental health services across the country, particularly within our schools, to address the root causes of mass violence. In addition, school safety measures must be bolstered to ensure schools have effective violence prevention mechanisms in place.

To be clear, we are not talking about restricting or limiting the rights of current law-abiding gun owners.
We need targeted reforms to ensure existing laws keep guns out of the hands of criminals and those who have been adjudicated as mentally ill. The Constitution guarantees the right to keep and bear arms, and I strongly oppose any effort to infringe on that right.

As this legislation begins to take shape, my goal is to reach an agreement that can earn broad bipartisan support. In the wake of the 2017 Sutherland Springs shooting, we learned that the existing background check system-the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)-did not identify that the shooter was prohibited from purchasing and possessing a firearm under federal law. As a result, I reached across the aisle and worked with my Republican colleagues to pass the bipartisan Fix NICS Act (S. 2135; 115th Congress), which was signed into law as part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2018 (P. L. 115-141). This law improves the uploading of records from local, state, and federal agencies to better identify those who are already disqualified under current law from purchasing a firearm. States and federal agencies have uploaded more than eleven million records since the bill's passage. I'm convinced that this legislation has saved lives.

Like you, I am outraged by mass shootings and the violence inflicted upon our communities. As your Senator, I am committed to focusing on the root causes of mass violence, improving the enforcement of current law, and addressing improvements to mental health care in America. I will continue to push for effective solutions that protect communities while preserving the protections and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution.

I appreciate having the opportunity to represent Texas in the United States Senate. I recognize we may have differing opinions on this important matter, but I hope you will continue to share your views with me. Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

Sincerely,

JOHN CORNYN

United States Senator

What a crock of crap! That wasn't the gist of what was said. He failed to respond to "urging McConnell and him to change parties."
I sent an email to NC senator Thom Tillis. I’ll check to see if the reply I get is the same canned response...

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Walmart drops coconut milk because supplier is using monkeys in forced labor WTF.
Putin, I could understand blaming Putin. But monkeys.

I'll be stocking up on coconut milk. Everything they do similar to this (ie ivermectin and hydroxiclorine) is the total opposite. We'll find out in a few months coconut milk helps fight whatever is coming out next.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
:rolleyes:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I'll be stocking up on coconut milk. Everything they do similar to this (ie ivermectin and hydroxiclorine) is the total opposite. We'll find out in a few months coconut milk helps fight whatever is coming out next.

I've Been Drinking Coconut Milk and Water for Years

I Love The Taste of Coconut - Once You Nut You Never Go Back!

Seriously It's Awesome!

Top Bottom