Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Watch this BS FBI woman. Cruz does a great job buts gets no info but hopefully, this message is getting out and the FBI knows they fucked up bad on the J6 shitshow.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I feel so sad for these people. Yes, there is a stupid games/prizes angle to this. There is also a profound failure by many people around these victims: school employees, doctors, "friends", and most sadly, family. Many of these people would not be in the horrible place they're in now if not for these failures. People are ultimately responsible for their own decisions, but how informed are the decisions if they only hear from the pro-transition people?

These people need to have their stories and voices elevated. More people need to hear these stories. Ridiculing them for their decisions does not do that.

Not calling you out personally, just making a general statement.

I agree. Many of these people are victims in a way and were blatantly lied to and made to feel as if they were morally superior and enlightened.

Edit: I mean, they’re dupes but dupes can be victims too.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
The SOB thinks he looks cool eating ice cream. That was Obama's old claim to fame. Both of them have been life long PARSITES. Joe has spent 50 years in the sewers of DC giving BJ's. Nobody can name one accomplishment of Obama or Joe.
Why we need strong term limits and nobody should ever vote for a professional politician ever.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Not sure how anyone can still think Barr is a white hat. He seems to be discrediting himself as a witness also with the geotracking comments especially since this technology is what led to a lot of Jan 6 arrests.
I agree that Barr does not seem to be a WH. He did upgrade Durham to be SC before he left, but that's the only thing I can think of in his favor right now. Regarding his comments about the 2000 Mules movie, I think it's a fair point to ask if there are some false positives. If a ballot drop box is at a busy intersection, then many people will show up as a mule if that intersection is on their way to work. I think you could further parse the data to weed out that scenario (if someone passes that intersection at around the same time on weekdays, etc). I don't know if the movie does this (haven't watched yet but will soon).

In What Is A Woman, it's highlighted that kids who actually go through normal puberty end up accepting their gender and work through their gender identity issues. In 10 years, this will be a MASSIVE issue, thousands of lives will be ruined, and women's sports will destroyed.
Completely agree. I really do think this will boomerang back. I think it will become more obvious that these gender therapies can make things worse.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
The SOB thinks he looks cool eating ice cream. That was Obama's old claim to fame. Both of them have been life long PARSITES. Joe has spent 50 years in the sewers of DC giving BJ's. Nobody can name one accomplishment of Obama or Joe.
Why we need strong term limits and nobody should ever vote for a professional politician ever.
joe-biden-eating-ice-cream.gif

FreeMiner

Legendary
In parts of the US economy we are seeing double digit inflation. I think we are getting close to a Venezuela Lift Off.
If you live in a city invest in a have a hart trap big enough for cats and dogs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom