Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
1654826331178.png
Stolen from elsewhere:
When a hobo told Andy he should just let Opie "decide for himself" how he wanted to live… He had these words of Mayberry wisdom.
"No, I'm afraid it don't work that way. You can't let a young’n decide for himself. He'll grab at the first flashy thing with shiny ribbons on it. Then, when he finds out there's a hook in it, it's too late. Wrong ideas come packaged with so much glitter that it's hard to convince them that other things might be better in the long run. All a parent can do is say 'Wait' and 'Trust me' and try to keep temptation away."
Somehow... we have lost this basic truth.
Just sayin'...

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
so the Jan. 6th flaseflag gets prime time coverage.. but has there been any major coverage on the attempted assassination of Kavanaugh?
Msm knows pubs don't watch....the Kavanaugh assassination is fodder for squad R, Jan 6th fodder for d......both are farcical and aim to divide, distract and stupify

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
View attachment 109038
Stolen from elsewhere:
When a hobo told Andy he should just let Opie "decide for himself" how he wanted to live… He had these words of Mayberry wisdom.
"No, I'm afraid it don't work that way. You can't let a young’n decide for himself. He'll grab at the first flashy thing with shiny ribbons on it. Then, when he finds out there's a hook in it, it's too late. Wrong ideas come packaged with so much glitter that it's hard to convince them that other things might be better in the long run. All a parent can do is say 'Wait' and 'Trust me' and try to keep temptation away."
Somehow... we have lost this basic truth.
Just sayin'...
Andy Taylor was a solid man. Andy Griffith was a commie piece of shit.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Inflation Devastating American Households.
Run to store today. 3 old small sirloin steaks, basically stew meat in the discount bin $54 and change.
Grabbed a bucket of cheap house brand ice cream for grandkids when they come. It had gone up couple bucks in 3 weeks.

I'm at HEB Biggest Grocery Store in the GOAT Went to Get Some Protein Bars

Half of the Shelves Were Empty

Latest posts

Top Bottom