Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Sadly it appears we are headed this way they are not going to stop pursuing us and destroying us or will they just leave us the fuck alone.
They what total control over every aspect of our lives. I will not yield.
View attachment 106867

iu

FreeMiner

Legendary
Cont...

The current owner, since 2016, -Daren Metropoulos, also owns the adjacent property to the south, which was designed by the same architect, -Arthur R. Kelly.
Apparently Mr Metropolis has publicly stated his intention to build connecting tunnels between these two properties.
These following images I've grabbed from G-Earth.
View attachment 106882View attachment 106883View attachment 106884
I dunno what's going on here, but something seems off.
Hey very cool info, thanks. Probably lots of this kind of thing going on all over the globe as the Elite prepare their hideaways.
I remember reading how so many of the super rich had built their bolt holes in NZ, which I found strange. As NZ is so unstable geologically being right on the Ring of Fire. Thanks

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Killer satellites are already in orbit. All sides. The majority of them are old satellites that have been decommissioned. They are still in orbit and are in contact. They All have a small amount of thruster ability required if needed for safety protocols.

The war in satellites will utilize these dead satellites. A small thruster push on a dead satellite can result in a obstruction in the target satellite’s path. Like rolling a barrel across a highway but calculated in such exactness that the obstruction arrives exactly on time. Even a glancing impact will be very productive. Either changing the targets orbit or causing it to spin. Either will disable targets abilities.

The more sophisticated target satellites will be able to maneuver. However, their fuel is limited And it costs more to refuel one in orbit than it does to launch a new one full of fuel.

The winner of the Earth power’s space war will be the one country that can repeatedly and quickly put the most payloads into orbit.

Think Skylink.
Think X-37B
I think the x37 is up their mapping out all the satellites and probably scanning their comms. It could also be armed or armed in the future to attack satellites. Seems like a good platform for laser weaponry. Might need some additional satellites up there to help power it.

Star link is just a cover and test run for the real intended application of launching swarms of satellites to (a) knock out enemy satellites and (b) replace ours that get knocked out quickly. If you ever get a chance to see a spacex launch where time boosters come back and land at cape canaveral take it because it is unreal. Somebody has been working on that technology for a long time and gave it to spacex.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Ban Depends and Retards from Office and enact term limits.
Completely ban forever all personal protection for all Current and ex Presidents and all the Executive, the Judiciary, All elected Members at all levels of government, and all protections from all Government Agencies. Also remove guns from all Agencies such as Bureau Land Management, all pseudo puffed up Government Agencies except front line cops.
Remove SS Protection from Biden and all former US Presidents.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
You're absolutely on point man.
I've briefly looked into this whole 'Playboy Mansion' mystery and apparently those tunnel specs were part of a 'Playboy' April fool's article back in 2015.😅
(Can't tell if it's sincere or perhaps a strategic disinformation ploy?)
Here's some other images they provided.
[Claimed to be 1977 Polaroids]
View attachment 106872
View attachment 106873View attachment 106874View attachment 106875View attachment 106876View attachment 106877View attachment 106878View attachment 106879View attachment 106880View attachment 106881
There's a bit more I'll add in a follow-up post.
When was this supposedly built? If you go back more than30 years almost all plans were hand written and not typed.

Nape

Elite
Founder
My 17 y/o daughter needed a physical for HS Orchesis for next year as tryouts were a couple weeks ago. She went to her life long doctor for the physical.

The doc asked her if she was vaccinated. She hesitated, looked at her mom, and felt OK to respond with an adamant “no”. The doc then said to them both “thank god, we are seeing far too many young people who did get the vax. We are seeing many issues with young kids that shouldn’t be there. These shots are poison and the makers have no liability for it. Pure evil.” She then went on to say if her bosses heard her say that she would be fired, with cause, immediately. She is part of what used to be called DuPage Medical Group, now called Duly Health. They are a massive healthcare org in the suburbs of Chicago.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Beyond stupid. Why would he not just cut taxes on all fossil fuels and end subsidies to all fake green energies.
Taxes are one of the biggest components of fuel prices at the pump. And it starts with the sell of oil and gas leases. It is taxed at every stage from that point to the consumer.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

The Gun Control Bill Is “Protecting Our Kids Act” & Has Passed Committee On 25-19 Vote​

Sponsored by Jerrold Nadler (NY), Mike Thompson (CA), and Sheila Jackson Lee (TX).

Some main points:

Purchase age raised to 21 for semiautomatic rifles and shotguns exceeding 5 round capacity as well as all handguns, 18 for non-semiautomatic rifles and shotguns, and semiautomatic rifles and shotguns limited to 5 round capacity.

The capacity of all guns is limited to 10 rounds.

Further limits on bump stocks.

Ghost guns made illegal (exception for guns manufactured prior to 1968).

No unserialized components or modifications.

No buying guns for other people (exception for eligible family members).

If a minor (under 18) can gain access, a gun safe or safety device for all guns is required or a location that a reasonable person would believe to be secure.

govtrack.us

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

So nothing will happen because the DOJ is even more corrupt than Hunter

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

The Gun Control Bill Is “Protecting Our Kids Act” & Has Passed Committee On 25-19 Vote​

Sponsored by Jerrold Nadler (NY), Mike Thompson (CA), and Sheila Jackson Lee (TX).

Some main points:

Purchase age raised to 21 for semiautomatic rifles and shotguns exceeding 5 round capacity as well as all handguns, 18 for non-semiautomatic rifles and shotguns, and semiautomatic rifles and shotguns limited to 5 round capacity.

If a minor (under 18) can gain access, a gun safe or safety device for all guns is required or a location that a reasonable person would believe to be secure.

govtrack.us
Fuckers

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Some main points:

govtrack.us
It's all bullshit, but the ten round limit piece is complete BS.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Biden Admin Will Pull Meal Funding for Schools That Don’t Comply With Its LGBT Agenda​

These people are Wicked M’Fers.

A spokeswoman for Florida governor Ron DeSantis (R.) said the Biden administration’s decision to "withhold food from disadvantaged children in order to advance a deranged political agenda" was "appalling."

"We will not allow Biden to force Floridians to choose between children’s food and parents’ rights," DeSantis’s press secretary Christina Pushaw told the Washington Free Beacon. "That is the kind of ‘decision' that a totalitarian regime would force upon its citizenry."

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem (R.) told the Free Beacon her state will take legal action.

"Joe Biden has threatened to take away children’s school lunch money to pursue his radical agenda," Noem said. "He’s targeting states like ours that make it clear biological men do NOT belong in girls’ bathrooms and sports. If you act on this, Joe, we’ll see you in court and we will win." quote]A spokeswoman for Florida governor Ron DeSantis (R.) said the Biden administration’s decision to "withhold food from disadvantaged children in order to advance a deranged political agenda" was "appalling." "We will not allow Biden to force Floridians to choose between children’s food and parents’ rights," DeSantis’s press secretary Christina Pushaw told the Washington Free Beacon. "That is the kind of ‘decision' that a totalitarian regime would force upon its citizenry." South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem (R.) told the Free Beacon her state will take legal action. "Joe Biden has threatened to take away children’s school lunch money to pursue his radical agenda," Noem said. "He’s targeting states like ours that make it clear biological men do NOT belong in girls’ bathrooms and sports. If you act on this, Joe, we’ll see you in court and we will win."[/quote]

LINK FreeBeacon

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
I want to know how he obtained the Arsenal of weapons. Where the money came from and where they were purchased and by who?
It certainly could be nefarious, but 20 years ago, I was able to get 8 cds for 1 penny and never paid anything after that. He could have just filled out pre approved credit card mailers.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
DC won’t convict a low level POS. You actually believe they’ll go after a major player?

How many Maxwell/Epstein players have been indicted?

Unfortunately that’s the answer

The only thing that will save the republic at this point is refreshing the tree of Liberty. Which we as a people don’t really have the stomach for. Myself included. I just want to live in peace and raise my family. I don’t want to see war again. Call me a pussy. Cool. Call it short sided you’re right. Call me selfish. Again you’re right. But gotdamned it all. Guess I’ll go down blasting at the end protecting my own.
Unfortunately the corrupt people quietly corrupted the legal system in certain locales over decades. They now do the worst of the worst crimes in areas where the courts will not convict them.

DC, NY, CA will not convict a Dem of anything with any amount of evidence. If in GA just make sure your crimes are in Atlanta. These places don’t even care if children are the victims. These places know who lines their pockets, and they are not giving that up. They truly don’t care if the rest of the country goes to hell.

Politics is a rigged game. Not a game of Dems vs Pubs though. It is a game rigged against us, the outsiders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom