Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
D

Deleted member 2886

Impressive that the spitfire was around 10% faster than the V1. Otherwise this would not be possible.
That is trippy, had know idea.

There's at least one privately owned & restored Supermarine Spitfire kept at the nearby RNZAF base several kms from where I'm at.

The owner, Brendon Deere, is a local businessman in my small town.

The AF fire it up every few months, usually doing a compulsory 5-10 low flying laps of the town.
(Literally shakes the house as it roars directly overhead)

Will try grab pics next time I hear it coming.
Here's photos of it from the net.
IMG_20220602_054424.jpgIMG_20220602_054435.jpg

dirty022

Elite
Prehistoric Cave Paintings Cool Story. Horses with long manes showing possible domestication and paintings showing harness. 35,000 years old

This is the kind of shit I love. It should lead newscasts not the junk we see. Our most recent history has been submerged and we have no idea what it was.

I love how they say the sea was 165 meters lower but yet can't understand a few mm a year right now.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
She's been known as a bad person since the 90's nationally, if all the "suicides" and lying hasn't hurt her, a little cheating won't. That was always assumed
Durham just got Sussman and his team to argue they were on orders from Hillary and the DNC to deliver fabricated disinfo to the FBI in sync with the corrupt media to slander Trump. Admitting to a conspiracy. RICO. And FBI leadership knew it and furthered it.

RICO

Sussman either didn’t cooperate with Durham and will be rolled up in the RICO case, or cooperated in order to get this in the record under oath in exchange for a “gamble” on the jury for this charge and no charge in the larger RICO case.

He rolled.

TTUcamper

Elite
I think it is almost universally known fossil fuels come from old seabeds that had algae and plankton as you would need a large biomass to form all the petroleum. Any former living thing that
experiences enough time, heat, and pressure could theoretically become petroleum.

Fossil is a broad term that covers microbes all the way up to a t-rex. Anything showing evidence of something that was alive in a different era is a fossil. An impression of your fat ass on the couch cushion will be a fossil at some point. Oil doesn't have to come
from a gaggle of velociraptors.

What is absurd is how you speak of elements and minerals being comparable to petroleum and that the earth "produces" them like a dairy farm or whatever you are implying. One of the most fundamental concepts of chemistry and physics is the law of the conservation of matter. All those H's and C's in oil that burn so nicely or make rubber dog poop have to come from something else. The properties of a generally inorganic mineral are vastly different that hydrocarbons.

We literally know of a moon that produces methane.

THEY FIND OIL BELOW THE FUCKING FOSSIL RECORD. BELOW THE FUCKING PLANKTON BEDS.

ITS BELOW THE FOSSIL RECORD.

SO ITS BELOW THE FUCKING PLACE YOU ARE MENTIONING.

FreeMiner

Legendary
That is trippy, had know idea.

There's at least one privately owned & restored Supermarine Spitfire kept at the nearby RNZAF base several kms from where I'm at.

The owner, Brendon Deere, is a local businessman in my small town.

The AF fire it up every few months, usually doing a compulsory 5-10 low flying laps of the town.
(Literally shakes the house as it roars directly overhead)

Will try grab pics next time I hear it coming.
Here's photos of it from the net.
View attachment 106425View attachment 106426
The old War Birds are the Shit. Used to love the Air Shows and taking my kids when they were small.
Was heading into Great Falls one beautiful sunny fall morning, in the Missouri River Canyon between Helena and Great Falls, and out of nowhere, a pristine P51 Mustang. The pilot also the owner of the P51 was well known in the area. He was a Viet Nam War USAF pilot. He would get a wee bit lubricated and run the canyon. What a magnificent thing. There is no sound like it, especially in the canyon.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

a808cb55-3f91-4ad5-a534-e3568fd4b7b0.png

But not the Wisconsin mass murderer of the parade

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Durham just got Sussman and his team to argue they were on orders from Hillary and the DNC to deliver fabricated disinfo to the FBI in sync with the corrupt media to slander Trump. Admitting to a conspiracy. RICO. And FBI leadership knew it and furthered it.

RICO

Sussman either didn’t cooperate with Durham and will be rolled up in the RICO case, or cooperated in order to get this in the record under oath in exchange for a “gamble” on the jury for this charge and no charge in the larger RICO case.

He rolled.
Wishful thinking

noelnole

Elite
Founder

RICO

He rolled.

whats your opinion on what transpires next? someone else must be getting indicted correct?

C13Moridin

Poster
Founder

RICO

He rolled.
Wont the RICO case, supposing it comes, be tried in DC Courts?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
America needs more than a full accounting. We need to see people perp walked to jail.

Andrew McCarthy said he saw no election fraud. He may not be a deep stater but he is a part of the establishment.
Absolutely Andrew is part of the swamp and probably did a lot of stuff similar to what is going on currently. Never trusted him.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^running for office?^^

Top Bottom