Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Spoke with a friend Thursday who had not heard of the Ukraine and other countries US Biolabs. Lots of good people with no clue what is really going on.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Shingles vax has been around a while. Does anyone know if it is actually safe and effective?
Last year there were many commercials for Shingrex. In the disclaimer speaking portion they said one of the side effects was an increase in Guillain-Barre syndrome. The new commercials for Shingrex do not mention GB.

Pineapple

Legendary

28-Oct-2017 3:44:28 PM

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Q

https://qposts.online/post/1
1653146680258.gif

Pineapple

Legendary
That twitter account is nuts, but in this case, I'm sure it's right.

GWB had the all star team of "let's start a war", Jim Baker, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Bob Gates.
I’ve come to accept that I was dead wrong about him. I fully supported the man. 100%. I was so against Clinton I became like the Dems. Just blind to the facts. Top that off with a secret service friend describing him as “disappointing”.

GWB is one of “them”.

Pineapple

Legendary
What do ya'z make of this?
View attachment 102993
Is this simply a case where one or both sites have used the same stock image erroneously?

Took me less than a minutes searching to find both.
Here's the screenshots.
View attachment 102994View attachment 102995
It’s going to get worse -

Revelation 9:5-6
New International Version

5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months.(A) And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion(B) when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.(C)

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Interesting. In order to correct the situation, the west needs to end all foreign aid, and start having kids.
Foreign Aid is a Trillion Dollar business with many parasites to feed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom